Start install button not working for Warzone

This method work!!!

It does not install because it needs your date of birth. Install from battlenet. Input dob then it’ll work.

2 Likes

Hey Guys, if you download Blizzard app https://www.blizzard.com/en-gb/apps/battle.net/desktop and then try downloading Warzone it shoud work. I had the same problem as you and this worked. Hoped this helped, leave a reply if it did!

2 Likes

Problem: I had an issue with he start install button, downloaded battle.net on different hard drive than I was trying to install the whole game cause it is like 85gb and it wasn’t working.

Solution: Deleted battle.net from my original hard drive, then installed battle.net on same hard drive a I wanted game. Still was not working, so opened battle.net and installed the game through there rather than internet and it worked, maybe this will help someone.

1 Like

This worked for me. Just open the Battlenet app. click battlenet top left and select settings then select beta on left side and click on switch to Beta. It downloads and restarts, once done try to download again and it will install or at least it did for me!

8 Likes

That worked for me …cheers

Another thing is if your Blizzard client is in another language other than English, the game information including the download option WILL NOT display. Change the client back to English allows me to download the game from the Blizzardnet client.

Did exactly the same, I’ve already spent more time updating this game than playing it, not gonna sit for another 2 days waiting for it to DL again.

Hello,

It happened the same to me. But I went on the Battle.net Windows APP and installed it from there. Rather than trying to install it from a downloaded installer online.

Mine is now installing.

Hope this makes sense and works for you!

Regards,
W1R3DUP

1 Like

Hey man, think I just found a solution (bit of a weird one).

I had exactly the same problem where the “Start install” button just did nothing, I closed the application and opened “Battle.net” application that was installed by the initial downloaded setup file, I then opened that, signed in, went to “partner games” > “Call of Duty: MW” and clicked the install/update button that was there for Warzone, this still didn’t work initially with an error blaming my internet connection (obviously incorrect), so I then turned on a VPN to the US (I live in UK) and tried the above again and it immediately started downloading…

If I had to guess I’d say there’s some sort of issue with the European/UK install servers right now but can’t be sure, just know the above worked for me. Worth a go if you’re able to, hope this helps.

1 Like

When start button doesnt work, close the installer and then open the battle.net program. In there click “play for free” on warzone.

I had the same issue before and I had MW Cod in store but not installed. What I did was simply verify my date of birth on battlenet and it allowed me to install.

Bro youuuuu sve meeee its work i try everthing but not working and im found your comenar and its work im download now :smiley: TNX :*

Finally working for me, thanks!

1 Like

WORKS FOR ME TOO :slight_smile:
Thanks

It Works for me thanks :slight_smile:

1. Close the application completely.
  2. Launch the BATTLE.NET Application and sign-in.
  3. Go to “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare” page and press “Play for Free”
  4. Enter Date of Birth
  5. Start Installing.

The reason why the button does not work, might be the reason that the date of birth prompt is not showing for age verification, thus will not allow the installation to proceed.

1 Like

close the installation, open it again and choose cod. It should let you install it from there. btw i had the same problem and this is how i fixed it :smiley:

yh guys it works, just open up Battle.net and search for Warzone and install it from there.

Hi guys, I had the same problem! I figured the problem out.
You have to install Warzone via Battle.net but, first you have to verify your date of birth then it will start installing. So rather install Warzone from Battle.net
I hope this helped👍