Start install button not working for Warzone

I have the game on my xbox but I am trying to download on PC and I have battle net but when I go to download it says needs update and then just says waiting on update forever. I tried beta version of battle net already

Worked a charm. Exactly the same thing you did.
I had no space on my C. I knew that from the start. So I changed to E with loads of space and “Start Install” button wouldn’t work. So like you said, I changed it back to C, clicked the button, and it said I’ve not got enough space, but opened the Blizzard client. Then I clicked to install from within the client, and it automatically selected the E drive I wanted to install to in the first place. Now it’s downloading way :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! This link solved the problem.

oh my gosh thank you so much! This method worked for me ahh

I just downloaded the blizzard pc app, and installed the game from there. Some guy above posted this solution. Just saying that it worked.

Open your Battle.net app, Find ‘Warzone’, click ‘Play For Free’. Enter your DOB. The next screen, the ‘install’ button will function.

this works open warzone website on windows edge and click run then when the whole things open to the install button not working there should be a shortcut on ur desktop than close the window where install button is not working open the new shortcut from your desktop install it from there cheers

Thank you Logan. This solved the issue for me too. It’s such a basic bug. You would think Blizzard would be on top of it.

Alas no.

Thanks again.

this fixed my problem cheers

Muchos gracias Logan! Same issue, the downloaded exe would not work for me but run first time from within Battle.net. CHEERS!

A workaround is to install the game through the blizzard app. If you can’t log in because of the same problem run it as an administrator.

1 Like

This has worked for me. Just install battlezone and then run it. Choose to install CoD Warzone, it will ask for date of birth and then it will install with no issues.

1 Like

FIXED : Just install the battle.net app first and then install warzone from within it!

Cheers!

1. Try to install to a drive with not enough space. This starts the on-PC app which opens the installer which tells you not enough space.
  2. In the installer, change the drive

slightly increased download speeds from this - thank you

I was having the same issue. I managed to get it to work. What I noticed was I was logging in through facebook, instead I logged in via Blizzard and created a new password, re-entered my age and it worked. Not sure which part was the particular fix. Good luck!

Download from within blizzard apps (battle.net). For some reason this works but the download is 97 instead of 95gb. Go figure!
I had the same issue as you

This was the fix for me too, thank you!

Close the download, and re-open it through Battle.net app, and your download should work. same issue i had, but when you open it through portal of battle.net app and download via that, it works fine, i have also read some replies, they suggest same and it worked for them too…goodluck

Worked! Thanks men!!