Where's my characters?

How come i cannot find any of my characters on my blizzard forum account? Trying to update my character for WCL and when i click the icon in the top right corner, it’s just empty under characters?

1 Like

Hi,

It’s because you’re in the wrong forums – you need to be in the WoW forums (or the WoW Classic forums perhaps). This forum ain’t it.

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Classic Games – legacy games such as Diablo II (2000), StarCraft: Broodwar and Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.

World of Warcraft (all versions… retail and classic) has its own set of forums… the forums for the Europe region is here:

(you can change the region and the language if you scroll to the very bottom and click on the Earth icon, just above the Blizzard logo.

Good luck !

Right… In the link you just sent me i don even get the icon in the top right corner. You think i should contact blizzard support for help on this issue? I cannot find anywhere where to add my existing characters or find them. It also says i need a lvl 10 to participate in the forums, but clearly i have many chars above that.

Are you logged in the WoW forums ?

If you are, you should see a WoW icon just under the top graphic; if you click this, a menu will appear. The last item on the menu is “Change Character”.

I don’t play WoW, so I have no characters to show… but even if I don’t play WoW, some of the menus appear to work properly.

Depending what game you play, try opening the WoW Classic General Discussion forum…

or the WotLK Classic Discussion forum…

Good luck !