Why in this game can you banned objectionable?

Why in this game can you banned objectionable?
Me and my Guild are playing on a small server for the Horde and recently we faced such a problem. Dealing with the murder of Alliance guilds, our guildmaster began to write a ticket offended Alliance guilds. The guildmaster was banned for using process automation programs (bot). Our Guild master’s account is blocked for half a year. He wrote to the support service, but Blizzard responded according to the template and did not give any answers. For killing Alliance guilds, we were paid in gold, and the guildmaster distributed it to the entire Guild. We always collected all the reagents and potions ourselves. No third-party programs he did not use, every RAID we recorded and all the Guild murders are on YouTube, I will attach a link. I urge all those who have faced this injustice to support this topic, we need to make Blizzard do its job, and understand this injustice, and not ignore it.

25 Likes

Is it okay to use mass complaints as a weapon?

16 Likes

blizzard support inadequately respond to a problem.

15 Likes

hello blizzard
do something pls?

15 Likes

Is outdoor pvp safe while ban waves, and enemy player who can`t kill you will ban your account?

13 Likes

is it normal that i can be banned for getting prepared to AQ event and/or being reported by enemy faction for killing them on PvP server ?? @Blizzard

12 Likes

another videos our performance:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/634414576
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fZEcT1Rs7g

One of the screenshots of alliance reporting threats:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/669828902134218754/726862356772028426/WoWScrnShot_062720_183215.jpg

Is it true that the alliance, instead of openly confronting the PvP, decided to simply throw mass reports and our guild fell under the massive ban from the Blizzard without any proceedings.
Why Blizzard can’t check the logs: what kind of automation in the game process can use furry-prot warrior, who enters the game only on world buffs and raids. The rest of the time is in Orgrimar and spamming about the recruitment of players.

10 Likes

During the month we killed the Alliance Guild (Russian name - Рыцари Азерота), they came the same way in our time of RAID and tried to kill us, but never killed even one person. For the past two weeks, they’ve been hiding behind another Guild (russian name - ДОС) and were killed together. This week, on Wednesday, they were come together on our RAID time and also failed (No one in our raid didn’t die). Closer to the night, our GM was banned, and we were written from the 1st level character “Well, how is your GM” (we have screenshots). There are also have screenshots where they write that they have reported our GM by several guilds. Why on the pvp server people can so easily report a player of another faction and he will get a ban for PVP. We ask you to thoroughly understand the current situation and find an adequate solution to this issue.

13 Likes

@everyone If you dont like any player on your server just send some reports for him. Blizzard automatic system will do rest.

9 Likes

Report all objectionable. A great way out of any incomprehensible situation

10 Likes

I played in this guild until I was banned for the bot. How can I be a bot if I was at pvp / pve events every day. are you joking ? My first and last experience in WoW.

10 Likes

hello blizz, stop feeding us shit in the form of automatic responses. we have screenshots of the fact that these 2 guilds showered GM with reports after pvp and now just mock us because they understand that he got a ban after so many reports.
he received reports from two russian guilds (ДОС and Рыцари Азерота), whom we killed before entering the BWL (they had RT). we killed them on a fucking PVP server. ban account occurred almost immediately after a fucking pvp.
if you continue to answer with phrases (which you automatically answer all tickets), then you not only feed us shit, but you yourself will eat it too.
if you do NOTHING, then these people will massively throw reports on any objectionable people, knowing that they will ban their victim, and themselves will go unpunished.

10 Likes

wt its crazy. can ban anyone like this???

8 Likes

unban him and punish everyone who reported him

10 Likes

wtf happened blizzard ? ? ?

8 Likes

We demand justice !!!

8 Likes

This reply addressed not to the creator of this topic, but to Blizzard support team. As a GM of another Wyrmthalak Horde guild I would like to ask Blizzard to react this case proactively and find a truth. The situation described in this topic brings a huge risk for every Horde guild. That simply means tomorrow we can lose core PVE player (Main Tank e.g.), just because someone dislike the way he plays. In worst case it can lead to a guild disband, because at the moment it’s almost impossible to find a good players on this server. @Blizzard please do not leave this topic without attention and bring some justice. IMHO people, who send collective reports for another innocent player, must be fairly punished.

11 Likes

Blizzard WTF? He just played WoW.

8 Likes

he was banned because he is not black. white life matter

3 Likes

Blizzard react to this post. It’s not right to banish a player for a world pvp activity.

4 Likes