WOW problem to get in

Am i the only one who cant log in? Im able to get in to chose my chars but when i log in i get disconnected.

13 Likes

Same here stuck in loading screen

5 Likes

Same they did maintenence , it’s worse than before.

2 Likes

Same, I can pick a character but blue bar stops loading after about 70%.
Do we ever get a refund…NOPE.

3 Likes

It would be nice to get an actual reason for the problem, not just ‘thank you for your patience’.

3 Likes

Yeah worked fine untill the maintenence tonight

2 Likes

Yes, agree some more information would be appreciated. Due to technical issues…i see many of my friends online, so what technical issues? I understand that it has to be in donky terms but some explanation would be nice. Also how long they think it will last.

4 Likes

i have the same problem

3 Likes

Been like this for a while now. Tried the Cache and repair…no dice.

Gotta love those technical issues…glad we have a timeframe for a fix too -_-

2 Likes

Don’t worry, Blizzard always gives away game days for this type of issues :smiley:

2 Likes

Blizzard: (Thank you foor your deep search on our forums)
(We)…
Blizzard (Hey but…! Still also again thanks for being patience)

2 Likes

Same. Either disconnects me or doesn’t even finish loading.

2 Likes

Been hours now…perfect timing

2 Likes

Yeah, same here. Really bored with these issues on reset day. Keeps on happening, Blizzard keep on with the same old tired excuses.
I’ve never had any recompense for these constant problems that prevent me using a service I am paying for. So, how about showing some goodwill for a change and give us all a free month’s sub?
Before you give me some spiel about the actual downtime being minimal, might I stop you and point out most of us don’t have all day to sit around gaming, when we want to play and can’t, you are at fault.

4 Likes

keeps disconnecting before it finished loading

1 Like

Same issue here: Gets to around 70% and then times out after a while of waiting back to the You have been disconnected from the server (WOW51900319) dialog screen.
Any update on the fix anywhere?

1 Like

They’ll say it’s just minor issues and couldn’t have been helped but it happens too often.

Computers aren’t random things, they do exactly what you tell them to do.

This is repeated incompetence sadly.

2 Likes

Absolutely. This is complete rubbish. Its not only the loss of time that has been paid for but in many cases its wasting a day off that people have taken. Some kind of goodwill gesture from Blizzard would be (in my view) the least they could do.

1 Like

But honestly the fact that Blizzard have not replied to this thread at all should tell you everything you need to know.

2 Likes

Strange thing is its not affecting classic, that logs into game very quickly.