WTF Blizzard?!?!?!?

Not only i havent had any response to my support ticket but my topic in the forums regarding my account issue with missing games and friend list is deleted?Since i have proof from my bank for the purchases of the missing games do i have to seek legal counsel?

:arrow_lower_right:

An eye exam would likely be more beneficial :slight_smile:

While trying to access it a little while ago there was an error message. I usually have a good sense of humor except the casees when i cant use something i have paid for…

1 Like

You may need that sense of humour very soon.

In the simplest of cases, you are using the wrong e-mail to login to your account… therefore it doesn’t have any of the licenses for the games you purchased, nor does it have any of the friends you used to have. Once Blizzard has established that you are indeed the owner of the account, they will be able to provide the correct e-mail and password for log in.

But that’s probably not the case… otherwise, your account wouldn’t be missing from your cousin’s friend’s list.

Your original account may have been hacked… and possibly duped (ie, the hacker made a new account with your original e-mail and password but without all your licenses and friends). Your WoW accounts were stripped and your gold was e-mailed to the hacker’s account. Your heroes were perhaps deleted. And then your account was used to make some mischief and ultimately banned. Re-assembling all that so that you can use your games as you used to might take a lot of work… and require some time.

Diablo 4 has been available only since June 2023 and Diablo 4 beta in May 2023. So, if your account was hacked, it’s been less than a year ago. And that’s probably a good thing… better in any case that if the last time you accessed your account was several years ago.

In any case… nothing can be done on the forums. I am merely a player (Diablo II (2000) and Diablo 3) – I’ve been helping players on the forums for several years now. I do not have access to your account data, nor can I see what position your ticket is in the queue.

I can provide some information on the process… but not make the process go faster.

Best of luck with this issue.