2 hours waiting in queue (460) - at the end - Failed to authenticate

FFS 2 hours waiting in queue, after that - Failed to authenticate? What the #%$@ should I do to play with friends? Play another game not something created by Blizzard! This game is robbery. Started the queue before the son go to sleep, queue finished 15 mins after he wake up - at the end - Failed to authenticate. As a developer I can say - you are disgrace for all developers in the world!

Same for me. Waited an eternity (Queue position 600) just to get the exact same message when done and begin again at position 450… It’s frustrating. I really hope people do not forget this when D4 will be released.

2 Likes

It has happened the same to me everyday during this week, when there is no queue and I try it 100 times, if I get lucky I am able to play so it is even more frustrating because I see it is not even a consistent error…

Yesterday I tried a solution which was to remove the cache folders “Battle.net” and “Blizzard Entertainment” from C\Program Data\ and it seemed to had solved the issue since I was able to play just after removing them (there was no queue a that moment). Today it doesn’t seem to work (There is queue today). You can try and let us know if it works for you.

Here is the post where I saw the suggested solution by one of the forum moderators.