Add more stash tabs already Blizzard

There is simply not enough inventory space for basic stuff like runes, gold or gems. You are also forced to sell all extra uniques, set pieces, runeword bases or even some crazy rares. Even if you make a mule, you just get 1 extra stash tab per character and it’s annoying and you have limited character slots.

Give us an ability to add new shared stash tabs without any limitations.

Everyone should be able to decide if they wanna use 3 shared tabs or 10 or 200.

For purists make an option that limits their accounts to 1 stash tab with 24 slots (or w/e they prefer) and give them some title/achievement for that. Don’t make the rest of us suffer because of some loud minority.

Every time I have to sell a unique or set item that dropped cause I cannot store it makes me wanna quit.

30 Likes

Fully agreed with the problem, but I believe there may be also a technical limitation, you cannot have infinite stash space or characters because it needs to be stored on the servers. Quick calcs, say 10 million accounts, 20 characters per account, 4 shared tab spaces of 100 slots each per account, and 100 slots personal stash, and say 256 bytes per slot, 6,144 TB of storage. I am not sure how this translates to hardware but for data centre sizes I think it is trivial.

1 Like

I have to agree. It feels like the issue was addressed as a symptom, and not as a cause. I just came from a game with a barb called runesMULE, which clearly shows that people keep doing what they were doing, just more efficiently now.

Additionally, shared stash is too small to make a grail character for those who like to hoard collect like me.

3 Likes

i would love to have more stash tabs, or at least give every char more than 1 personal stash… back in the days you could make multiple accounts with one key. or just make an unique and set stash where you can put 1 of every unique and set item like in this other game ^^

and please make runes, gems, essence stackable or make an currency stash… found this on reddit and would LOVE to have it :slight_smile: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/psrg56/currency_tab_i_would_pay_for_something_like_this/

4 Likes

while unlimited stash like plugy is unrealistic, expanding it to 10-100 stash pages should be doable, also very important, allow us naming/marking/searching the tabs

3 Likes

Yeah, grind-like game without appropriate storage space causes wtf questions. My stash is full of runes after 24 hours.

4 Likes

95% of the drops in the game are pure garbage. Use the inventory wisely.

6 Likes

This is one of my two only complaints about the game. This and the unfair resistance to cold in HELL difficulty compared to the other two schools of magic.

I started to make mule characters just to be able to keep SETS, runes, gems, uniques, strong charms & socketed stuff. I don’t remember exactly how it was in D2 classic but this doesn’t felt this restrictive? From recent videos I’ve seen people having many many tabs in online games.

4 Likes

heres a thought i had on the matter: add a new character class called… treasure goblin… you level it up by sacraficing loot you dont need to the gold queen… each level gives you an extra personal stash tab… you have no combat skills or equipment slots… just extra stash tabs for each level gained.

this would give players a designated mule character, so they can actually use their character slots for classes they want to play, rather than more glorified pack mules. would also make trading games interesting as people come to show off their treasure horde

6 Likes

See I dont understand that argument. Sure not unlimited space but like 20x or something. Blizzard doesnt really save storage space, because Iam creating mule charakters, its just annoying to always switch between them.

At the very least runes and gems should stack in stash, that really wouldnt be too much to ask for.

4 Likes

I went and purchased another d2r to give me more stash space and buff mules.

I fully agree whit you, would love to see 10-100 new tabs.
i would alsow love to see a way to sort and keep track of our holygrail list. that would be awsome insted of a excellist ><

5 Likes

Actually, being able to stack runes/gems would be very interesting.
I’m pro expanding to at least 20 more tabs.

3 Likes

Actually you dont play the game as per the thread, you play D3 so your input is invalid idiot

Desktop 2022 03 21 22 45 34 03 - YouTube

1 Like

Totally agree with you my friend… there are no reason for this limited stash space in 2022… It is just a fun killer.

4 Likes

So what you are saying is that Diablo 2 LOD was technically more advanced than D2R? because we literally had unlimited stash space and mules there.

2 Likes

agreed. this is what made me quit. honestly i went back and pleaded to the maker of plugy, the survival kit to make plugy work on d2R but in august they stated “I won’t do PlugY (infinity stash) for Diablo II Resurrected because Blizzard doesn’t allow modding (binary editing).”
Until then i guess i shall wait before investing so much more time into D2R… sad

2 Likes

Isn’t this a joke that some people made this out of the blue and blizzard is to incompetent to do so.

2 Likes

The Rune/Gem tab would be perfect. Of course more stash tab would also be nice.

1 Like

I wanted to try the first season but i can’t create a new character because all character slots are blocked by mules…

I am for keeping the gameplay original, but the lack of inventory space is simply out of time.
In the past you could only create 8 characters per account, but you could create an infinite number of accounts with one key.
This limited the effective inventory space compared to the original extremely.