All character wiped (Login Issues)

Seems like they should of not said it was live maintenance because noone can access their characters at the moment and its just gonna cause hell from the miscommunication

yep my 24lvl is goneā€¦I havnā€™t played since saturday when everything was fine

Just lost my char lvl 42 too, not happy

I lost all of my characters including a lvl 63 mageā€¦how is this possible??
it is really f cked up!
i want my chars back!

Hello! ive just lost all my char after reset the game. my main sorc was 85 named krossz with full of stuff. What happened?

2 Likes

every day crash at this timeā€¦i think you got your character backā€¦this is every day ! wtf

My chars are also lost!!!
WTF is happenning???

thank you bro for answering, this last days servers failed too muchā€¦

Same here. No chars at account.

1 Like

Me too need help lost my sorc was 85 had stuff too!!!PLS need fix

Guess weā€™re all on the same boat. Hope they fix it before it sinks.

1 Like

yes but its not first time. Every day wanna play and every day cant !!

Lost my char tooā€¦ all my progress lostā€¦ :(. Hope this can be fixed

CHARS GONE HERE TOO. !!! Was read earlier threads and some never get them back, is this true?
Lvl 88 sorc + ā€¦ This aint anything you just drop and quit play.

And again we have proof that Blizzard are NOT fixing the server issues, they just roll out the next semi trained chimp to get on the server treadmill as the last one was a bit knackered and needed a rest.
Seriously Blizzard, this is pathetic.

1 Like

Same here, online character sheet is completely empty. Has anybody had this before? Is it something that resolves itself after some time?

1 Like

And on twitter we have the same copy pasted ā€œcommunicationā€ as every other time the server chimp gets of the treadmill, anyone think itā€™s possible that someone at Blizzard could actually write something meaningful instead of the copy pasted shite they doll out?? No? Me neither.
Hereā€™s to another day of playing something other than D2R.

Yes, it is infuriating and we have run out of patience already. Maybe, if your technical team would do its ā€œhomeworkā€ before launch, it would not have to work so hard nowā€¦

1 Like

next time during playtime once dicovered waypoint i logged out make some saves, cuz the loose is terrible

Hi, my Char is lost againā€¦well the Char form the Beat was maybe deleted. ButI made a new one after release. This Char is not really lost, but completely reset. I was in Akt I and had to finish the last three parts of it. After the last update the Char is now reset to the beginning. Level 01! And the Story begins again.
Interesting detail, it starts with some money loss when I died. Suddenly my money vanishes if it was in my chest to 0. Also while gaming it happend that i come back to my Chest and all the money was lost, even if i didnĀ“t die.

Im not sure if its importatnt: I play on PS4 and PC. In PS4 the Char is reset in offline mode. In PC I donĀ“t seee my Char anymore in offline mode.
The online Char is resett to Level 1 since the open Beta and I didnĀ“t play sice then.

I donĀ“t like to start over again and again. ItĀ“s frusttrating.

1 Like