Can't join or create game because already in a game

Complete radio silence on this topic, this bug has been in the game for the last 20 years, do something ffs

same bug here in France,

So tired about blizzard…

i want enjoy my days off with this game @blizzard!

Atm u have only ruined em! I PAID FOR THIS SHIT!

stuck for 10h now, i took day off work to play today :frowning:

Hi, been stuck for 12h+, it’s not acceptable that we bought a game to just not be able to play and get told that you don’t have a fix for it and ETA for a solving problem when you could easly restart servers or restart the limbo servers that stuck our players.
THE GAME IS NOT PLAYABLE EVEN WITH NEW CHARACTERS.
Atleast let us make new ones, it’s unacceptable to not be able to play the game in anyway, not even hardcore. You are already late on solving this to say you don’t have ETA.

same problem for me… stuck for 8h now

15h+ now :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

14hrs+ … restart those servers …

FIX IT BLIZZARD! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: This release has been totally fubar so far!

2 times now that my account is stuck and cannot make or join in games!!

I PAID AND TOOK DAYS OFF TO PLAY THIS MASTERPIECE!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/1441436144680439810

We are continuing to identify and resolve issues with characters locked from play. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

Finally, thanks Alexandra for checking the news! Hopefully it leads to get back in the game again!

It’s still here. Annoying

Да это просто жесть какая то 2рые сутки сервер в дауне

1 Like

Una vergüenza que vendan un juego sin probarlo antes, nos usan para probarlo, preparense para la demanda

:woozy_face: Aún esperando…

Espero que se solucione dentro de poco, que bajón de prestigio para Blizzard este tipo de problemas.

Same problems here in france …

aparentemente es verdad

same in Ireland here

same problem in germany here