Can't join or create game because already in a game

Same issue. Played 10m , left for a coffee, tried to join and character in a game ? What game @Blizzard #Blizzard ? What is this game we are all in ?
Your service is so trash

Same here :frowning: . last game i bought from Blizzard.

4 Likes

What’s do you mean when say “no updates” it’s like 24h long problem and you still dont know what’s going on?

Same issue,
“Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on this server. Please try again.”
I just got stuck, like half an hour ago.

LOL, called it. The latest Twitter update was almost exactly at 9AM in California. They weren’t trying to fix it, they were asleep.

Bold face lying. A company completely devoid of integrity.

4 Likes

Would be great to get an update so we can decide if we should stay in and wait or go outside and be 3 dimensional…

nada 24 horas y no podio jugar mas de 15 minutos gg blizzard hasta cuanto tengo que esperar que la gente este al 99 . esto es ridículo ya empieza a mosquear

Same issue as the other guys here. Unable to create or join a game due to the char already being in one.

Fix it please, I just want to play

One Character is locked in a game for several hours now:
→ cannot be deleted
→ cannot join games
→ cannot create games

Newly created characters:
→ cannot join games
→ cannot create games
→ can be deleted

1 Like

Same Problem here. I am already in a game (for more then an hour now…)

Same problem!!!

Same prob! Тоже самое.

i am now effected by this too and it seems to block the whole account. i cant play with any character… what a mess :frowning:

OMG !

Restart the server so we can play again !

What is your problem O_o

1 Like

I fully support you! #noBLIZZARD

oh and by the way… this was reported already one month ago!! and you still did not fix it… absolutely terrible…

1 Like

reeeeeeeestart movement, lets gooooo!

Locked out aswell. Cant delete character, cant join, cant create game, cant play on another character.

Just hot restart so we can play !

It’s took 10 sec to do it !