Connectivity issues / rubberbanding / desync

Every other game there is some crazy lag and rubberbanding. Game is unplayable in this state. Can someone from blizzard please explain why this is happening? Any update on what is being done to fix this issue?

2 Likes

I am having problems too, game is unplayable on EU. I tried reporting it in a web ticket, but web ticket submission doesn’t work either…

1 Like

Same here been playing for a few days, now unplayable since last few hours

d4 seems to be lagging for me aswell

same here since yesterday

Yes, no change today. It’s not getting any better.

Same here. 2 out 3 games are lagging since yesterday. Seems there is one working server in the EU cluster and the rest has given up. If you are lucky you get on the working server, if not it’s almost unplayable.

Same here, not fun, no HC at all.

same last 3 days just laggs cant play the game …

Another day, another lagfest. Cant even walk out of town without teleporting all over the place. Still no update from blizzard. Is there anyone from this company who even reads these threads?

Sadly no. I’ve even tried raising web tickets and send them messages on Twitter, all they do is reply with generic troubleshooting guides irrelevant to this problem.

They just mentioned on Twitter (when I asked them specifically about the state of D2R EU servers) that they “are not tracking any issues at the moment”. It’s absurd.

I can see some threads on the US forums for EU, I’ll post one here too though this forum is most likely dead.

Anyway, there’s some huge desync / rubberbanding issues on EU region. Any information or troubleshooting going on regarding this?

Regards,

13 Likes

Same issues >_<
It seems like the recent maintenance on the 24th did not yield anything.

2 Likes

Was it supposed to do something regarding these issues?

1 Like

Don’t know what it was supposed to do from their side, but I assume that, as usual, ignoring the existence of the game and not making changes in it.

3 Likes

didn’t had any issues or at least not as big as I have now
right now game is borderline unplayable because of the lag/rubberbanding and all that…
not sure what they screwed up but they defiinitely screwed up soemthing…

yea the online games are impossible to play. I do have 3 ms latency, so its not my internet working bad. Blizzard do something…

I agree, it’s impossible to play…

Same here and for all my friends. I just wanted to late-start the Season, seems to be a bad timing :confused:

@Blizzard could you please give an update on the situation and what actions are being taken to fix it? Thanks!

Genuinely can’t play with the way things are now, constant rubber banding (and it seems to be getting worse) and huge 1-3 second lag spikes when my server ping is negligible and fps is solid as always