Connectivity issues / rubberbanding / desync

nicht spielbar bei mir ,liegt an Blizzard

Same here and for all my friends.

Same problem here, impossible to play.

Cant play cause of rubberbanding, cant see games now as well, I hope they are aware of these issues…

Instead of moderating complaint messages, fix your f****** servers blizzard.

3 Likes

Hi all,

Thanks for the reports!

No specific details at the moment, but just wanted to let you know we’re aware and investigating.

More details as they become available, and please let us know if you notice any changes in the meantime.

5 Likes

Unfortunately the game have very big latency today and is unplayable i have check my internet and i have 2 ms which i dont think is the issue what is going on ?

1 Like

Same here. I just checked, huge latency, making run pretty hard… These issues started maybe 2 days ago… some lags, and it is getting worse since then

1 Like

I have the same problem her (EU).
I try IP Release, Renew, et Flush DNS. But i think the new update make a trouble.

When blizzard made something ???

Same here, are you gonna resolve this Blizzard?

the game is unplayable since yesterday…

1 Like

Same here. Extreme rubberbanding and lagspikes for days now. Absolutely unplayable and not even in the sight of fun.

I’d say since the maintenance something was done that made the game basically unplayable… I mean … taking 10sec+ from stash in act 1 to akara to reach… all while rubberbanding continuosly basically… it’s really really bad…
I’d like to play but in these conditions … there’s no way to play it…

I get the same problem on EU, constant lag since yesterday…

I’m seeing improvements on EU in regard to rubber banding in last hour or so. Unfortunately game list seems to be completely ‘offline’ still. It does not find any public games.

EDIT 14:40 CEST: Rubberbanding is back ;/

I cant see the list of Online games and nobody can join my game… Also hardcore rubberbanding. Just great :slight_smile:

i can’t help thinking blizz just wants D2 Res to go down so people try D4

shame on you blizzard and give us another addon for Diablo 2 Resurrected ( just a bit more map or something )

i bought D4, played it and don’t wanne play it anymore…

to compare i started up D2 Res again and the overall feel, gameplay and atmosphere is shockingly BETTER than in D4

I don’t know how these 2 games manage to be so much apart

SMH

1 Like

Same here, it’s unplayable since yesterday…

EU is still unplayable. Big rubberbanding since yesterday and tbh its not even playable. we have been making reports about this for months. It has been like this on and off for months. And always after you guys do your first big maintance this happens? I dont know if you guys are cutting down on server when playerbase are dropping to save money and we that still play gets this!? please fix this issue once and for all.

1 Like

EU is pretty much unplayable.

1 Like