Connectivity issues / rubberbanding / desync

Yeah, yesterday was terrible. Seen several others die in HC, including myself. Damn exploding dolls loving the lag. Murderous little so and so’s. Just tried again on EU and my character’s position jumps back when even walking around town now. So I’m not bothering with D2R until it’s sorted. America server worked ok with minor lag. but still, dangerous for HC players.

Dont worry guys Bliz are bieng professional and are on it as we speak…Cough!!

1 Like

Its impossible to play today whats going on ? I cant see any public games can create my own but delay between teleports is like 2 seconds also walking in town is painful i hardly reaching waypoing because my char is turning back at same position every 2 seconds. :frowning: please do something to fix this. Am from EU aswell.

1 Like

Same issue here. Game list is empty. Unplayable lag.

1 Like

US servers are fine, i play there without issues. :slight_smile:

Online games are visible for me now, can anyone else confirm?

no matter its still too dangerous to play on hc

Unplayable with these rubberbandings. I assume, Blizzards is doing something.
But: Do more, please. Much more.

Hey, Im playing from EU, having the same issue, most of the games lagging since the maintenance.

Game list is back, but rubber banding is still a big issue.

It’s still bad, game is unplayable

US servers works fine

I wait it out, and play on US servers until they fix it

What a joke and another time blizzard spit on his playerbase. There is no support at all on the game.

As it gets darker and more people come in, the game gets worse and worse, assuming that’s possible. Are they really doing anything?

Same here. Can’t play because of the lag

I bet they want more players for Diablo 4.

Heavy rubberbanding continues.

It’s not even a new issue, it’s been there for weeks, it just got worse after the last server maintenance. But previously all my complaints were ignored anyway. At least the problem got some attention now.

1 Like

There is no doubt that the servers are not large enough for the number of players playing the game, near 9:00 p.m. the problem is accentuated every day. The managers of this company are slowly destroying everything to save some money.

This problem is not new. There have been issues with the EU servers since the last ladder. In the past few days, these issues have become very prominent and persistent. Usually, it gets better after a few days, but it’s very annoying to have to play on NA servers as an EU player for several days. Please, finally fix your EU servers. Thanks.

2 Likes