D2jsp is Real Cheat , Close it fast!

dont Chance to cheaters!

6 Likes

No. Its not. You should browse the web for the definition of “cheater”
:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Its just like using “Bitcoin” in its early years. At own risk and not supported by Blizzard. Jsp is out since months after launch of original D2 until now and has basically nothing to do with real money or cheats. Its more like a “social trading network evolution”. Drop something good in another game, buy a Lo rune. Or opposite direction. Its more like trading time/luck without real money.

1 Like

i liked d2jsap bewfore i have 2009 account therre. that was till this happened. i ‘donated’ to d2jsp. they glady took my money.

then suddenly they told me to send official id 2 get my fgs, something even blizzard didn’t ask for when i bought the game. so i refused, told them to refund, thery refused.

i raised a case in paypal and got my money back. guess they didn’t like that cause they locked my gold and tagged me as scammer. imagine the irony you refuse to give me something i paid for and i am the scammer? never bothered to ask why.

this site is cancer blizzard should shutdown.

7 Likes

If you “donate” to them to get virtual currency and this turns into a problem, this isn’t the problem of 99,9% of “happy” users. The question about ingame ID would have been easy. If you had a problem with that info, they wouldn’t have had any way to check if you created an empty crap account and mentioned that instead.
And btw. Blizzard could pressure D2 users to not use this platform. But they cannot force any “shut down” of an external site that doesn’t technically interact with their products. There’s no licensing issue. Additionally, more than 95% of this trading platform service has nothing to do with D2.
Crazy to ask for punishment of circumstances 10 years ago.

They requested for government issued ID like a passport.l they didn’t ask for my bnet. Please don’t defend without understanding.

4 Likes

Better don’t attack today with 12 years old, personal stories. This cannot be a reason to close a website. Btw. buying something and taking money back normally leads to closure. Try this in any online game and your game account gets locked. Absolutely normal thing today.

I didn’t get what I paid for, because they refused to give me what they promised to give. Then I win a PayPal case and got my money back when this thief site refused to do so.

2 Likes

Wer so eine Website mit cheaten vergleicht, hat sowieso n ziemliches Ei am wandern 
 :man_facepalming: :-1:

2 Likes

trade in game items is not cheat its a part of diablo 2 and i like it very much. I dont use FG but anyway this site help me to know prices for items and help me to find something like anihilus.

Ich mag nicht daß da eine Handelsmöglichkeit geschaffen wurde und deshalb soll auch keiner sonst dort handeln dĂŒrfen. Seltsame Logik.

Und ich nutze es noch nicht einmal.

1 Like

close ebay fast! “dont Chance to cheaters!” :smiley:

2 Likes

Obviously you are not ready to make any compromise. If a company requires further data for tax or whatever, a customer who wants to hide any data is possibly a problem. As nobody must have ID or credit card, in the end they might just have wanted a name and address. 12 years ago the online sector wasn’t really well regulated.

In the end it keeps a normal thing. One doesn’t cooperate to make a contract after rules and gets his money back
 the company has got any right to reject the achievement.

Btw. what you did was a scam, too. A lot of cheaters these days pay for online game service, getting coins or whatever and take the money back. The only answer is banning the account ingame.
No need to mention that most shops do not offer a money back guarantee. Especially those offering game service/currency. Try that with Blizzard

And still
 this keeps a crap reason to force a site to shutdown while there are thousands of satisfied customers/users.

You keep failing to understand I DID NOT GET ANYTHING AFTER I PAID MONEY!!
Stop comparing it to buying games and refunding after. Because again I DID NOT GET ANYTHING AFTER I GAVE THEM MONEY!

And what was worst they refused to even refund back the money I gave.

2 Likes

D2 would be dead without d2jsp, that’s a fact

1 Like

lol, the Ladder is death with d2jsp, the Gold dont reset to zero , fact.

2 Likes

It’s just a currency. If you get rid of FGs, there is money that can give you an advantage at ladder and a couple of shops that supply you.

Exactly. D2jsp is making ladder reset meaningless. D2jsp bots and fgs is what killed legacy d2

1 Like

Can’t you buy forum gold with real money? So it’s just another shop website with a “trading” feature.

1 Like

Why should the ladder be “dead” because one buys a hr dropped by another in expensive exchange of a forum currency?