D2R classic stash

I’m absolutely pro-Expanding Stash!

In the past you could have 3-4 Mule Accounts with up to 8 chars for mule&order, and now? Wow one account with some characters with nealry no space!

Give us at least the shared stash, since we can’t create more accounts or characters for free!

2 Likes

Blizz we still here and waiting.

2 Likes

YEs, we do need bigger stash in classic.I have made 15 mules and a list that tell me what kind stuff the mule carrying ,it’s really annoying.
d2r classic,我们需要大箱子!

1 Like

Because all the dinosaurs cried at the thought of anything being changed from the original.

thanks for bump! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still, to be fair to the players and game… if you add stash tabs and expand stash why you don’t implement this to the full game but only to part of it??

For you it’s fair?

1 Like

Why would you be annoyed that people collect items in a game where the sole purpose is to collect items? I’d go one further and say the game should facilitate a reason to collect every unique/set item in the game.

1 Like

Sorry, wasn’t very clear. I was just saying that, like the queue problem, they make a load of posts (separate but the same) crying about lack of stash space which confirms that they hoard junk.
I do however, agree with what you’re saying. They should imo make stash space for individual item space. Meaning - 1 stash tab for uniques/set, 1 for gems, 1 for runes etc. Although, I would prefer that runes, keys and scrolls were done similar to Diablo 3’s inventory collection for recourses like deaths breath etc.

1 Like

3 days without any bump up, voice, word, Blizz…

Going up.

Classic is not dead.

And again going up!!

Classic is fine, using it mainly to rush chars → hell on hc, skipping a5 is huge

Classic is beautiful… no rush for enigma and others… You can take more pleasure from gameplay :slight_smile:

Best,

A lot of people in this thread should have thought “I do not play Classic, so I will not comment on this thread.”

1 Like

Blizz we are still here!!!

Any information on when you will add a bigger stash and at the same time three shared the stash tab as LoD players have?

classic is beautiful, by far the easiest way to rush hc chars to hell to 1-60 in cs

Bump up for our needs.

At least one large stash page would be nice

At least one minimum one stash with the same size as LoD and at least one shared stash tab with the same size.

And this is definitely a minimum and must have.

Blizz we are still here!!

hello blizzard?

bump