D2R classic stash

We are still here Blizz!!

I agree. Make it an option. Those who want it, have it, and those who do not, do not.

Stash cannot be an option. It should be implemented as a permanent part of the game.

Nobody ever played the game and was like ā€œoh yes limit my stash size and make me mule 15 minutes every day in a very complicated wayā€

1 Like

Blizz what about our need for stash? Will you add it to the Classic part of the game? ( no expansion to be clear!!)

Im not playing classic but I absolutely agree.

On top of that I would like more stash space to collect all individual set/unique/runeword items. And while we are at it, why are we limited to 20 characters (which we need for muling)? Iā€™d also like to make characters for all builds. Thank you.

Classic is dead anyways, isnt it? =/
Leveld a HC sorc all the way to A3 NM now, met 2 ppl so far =( no open games at allā€¦

Hi,

Classic is not death. Problem is that Blizz mess up displaying games and this is a reason why we donā€™t see public games.
All people use discord to find games. I think most people are on US servers and less on EU servers.
You can also add people to your friend list if you find them because then you will be able to join their game very easily.
Here ( discord.gg/qHqNVZVH ) you can find us, Classic players on softcore and hardcore. More softcore and less hardcore I think.

Well, honestly i dont think thats a problem with games not shown. Sometimes, i see at least 1 game.

In normal HC are very few games too. Tried to create a SC toon. There were 3 times more games on normal as in HC.

I really think HC Community is pretty small =( Even smaller in Classic.

Not everyone is suitable for playing on HC, especially on Classic HC where you donā€™t have super-duper runewords or sets.

We think that this is a problem. There a many posts or topics about it that people donā€™t see games in the lobby when the games are there. Thatā€™s why many people are using discord.

Yea, thats maybe true ^^ but HC Community in LoD was much bigger if my memory dont trick me :sweat_smile:

On release many ppl wrote they dont play hc while servers are so unstable and ladder isnt released. Maybe this gets better with ladder release.

Ive heard something like there are ā€œ2 different serversā€ā€¦kinda like that. Ppl who join games of friends faced to be alone in a game. Something like that. Dunno, but blizzard really fā€™ed up the servers and lobby atmā€¦i reall, hope there will be some big fixes with the upcoming patch. Otherwiseā€¦iā€™ll see a pretty dark future for D2R =/

It is bigger because it is easier ( more sets and runewords ). You have 2 more classes, Act 5.
But there is something special in HC CL so what I can sayā€¦ HC CL is more rewarding than HC LoD.

Massive patch and what? No bigger stash and shared stash for Diablo Classic. Itā€™s a matter of copy and pasting game code ( itā€™s already there ) plus some changes if needed.

Blizz explains yourself!!!

Nahā€¦ 7 days of silenceā€¦ not good.

Ppl you cannot sleep with this topic!!

waiting for a response

yeah plz give classic stash size and shared stash come onā€¦

just give classic players shared stash please

1 Like

Bumping up just because we need that!!!

Bump. Give us the stash we neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed

we need classic shared stashā€¦still waiting for update on this