D2R still constantly crashing several times daily

not sure, but feels like last patch may have made the issue even worse?.. i dont know, still crashing several times daily, just feels even more frequent now

2 Likes

Fires burning all around us. A person pointing to a widely known issue and you have NO KNOWN issues?

Quite a response you’ve given. Bravo… BRAVO

2 Likes

just adding another crash report here, the ones that pop up sometimes after a crash and get sent… Somewhere?

Wherever all these reports go, please investigate?

49DF4337-B5F5-4A50-AC90-030D2E6BF2A6

**Edit - 3 days later

Hello? Any support here possible?.. Aryadorne people are providing you with evidence as requested, not that we really need to as pointed out via the many methods you could’ve investigated through.

A response acknowledging some kind of action or investigation at the least would be nice, or that Blizzard are in fact, intending to do anything to fix their game as your interactions and comments so far to be honest, don’t fill us consumers with much hope.

You can still do the right thing here, or you can continue to bury your head(s) in the sand but believe me, the silence from Blizz speaks loud volumes to us.

Add me to the list also same issue playing game and it locks up and crashes to desktop, FYI, i did notice it seems to happen frequently not every time if i attempt to kill shenk the overseer in act 5 when the massive animations start going the game cant handle it. its not my pc as i have an extreamly high end PC this also happens on my laptop and my kids pc, so 3 different systems all with the exact same results happening alot. clearly this is a graphics memory lack of optimization when alot of game animations occur on screen, a memory leak of some kind just fails the engine and it kills the game from running more. this is why it hard quits to desktop with no error warnings or anything else. Most other issues would result in a different effect or error message occuring. its a memroy leak optimization issue when high details are on screen, loading to new zones or like the animation when shenk the over seer dies. this doesnt happen every time but it does happen alot in that area.

the crash happens when the animations go from killing shenk the overseer, its about 30% repeatable for it crashing in that instance.

Ran thier 10 times it crashed to desktop 4 of those runs on shenk over seer animations after killing that act 5 1st area zone boss.

this is a issue well know and still not fixed as thousands of players have posted on this area issue already.

Indeed, I specially upgraded my laptop nevertheless the App crashes randomly every 5 to 10 minutes when in Battlenet, 15 to 20mins while on local. The graphic engine of the Software is very unstable

My friends and I all have the same issue. It’s been going on for years, carried over from d2 1.11.

Same here. Since upgrading to 2.4 the game crashes super often, mostly at quest bosses - killing or activating (ancients) them. Ancients really defeated me - the games crashes every time on them.

I just cant login after Bnet screen, game freezes before online/offline choice
I saw no blue answer about 2.4 issues

My computer is updated.
Works very well with any other game

I got same issue when farming countess in tower. i randomly crash while teleporting.

lmao, this is still happening. How have they not fixed this yet.

2 Likes

32 crashes in a row. cant even get to the first mob of river of flames. gg
edit: 33 crashes and counting

1 Like

Same here. Sometimes it is OK for some time, but sometime crash at every 5 min. Last time I just afked at Harrogath and when I came back I just saw the crash report windows.
Since 2.4 it is unplayable. Please do something blizzard.
win11; Ryzen 7 2700, 2x8GB ram, Gigabyte B450 Elite motherboard

2 Likes

just die in HC because of disconnect without reason
my internet was still ok
couldnt log during at least 2min and of course dead (even the death i think is not legit cause i was hell a1 cold plain with litteraly 2 trash on me barb 61 2k8 hp)

im just done with this crap 15years ago it was legit now in 2022 no time for this shit

2 Likes

B0BB2F4E-B666-406D-ACEE-62F60C5597C2
same here when hi open game
core i 5 rtx 3060

1 Like

i dont even get a crash code lmao blizzard pls… game just closes itself after ~1 min of being open. wtf is going on here???

2 Likes

Hey,
The countess bug seems fixed, but portal still crashes 50% of the time.
It depends on the time of the day, that could happen like every 2 minutes, on sunday, or in the evenings on a week day. That makes me feel the crashes are related to some server issue.
Here is an error code i had, this times, while going through a portal :
2CD2532A-4146-4B59-930B-A439709B8FF5
Travincal is bugging 100% of the times, when i get to the frost immune, the games crash.

So basically, blizzard denies having any bug in their game, then finally accept there are bugs, then fix one of them, add two new bugs.
Is this some sort of commercial strategy?

hi , same problem here yesterday , lost my HC caracter cause of lag / crash again …

same shit here. depends on how long i play ~30 mins crash

Glad to see these threads going strong. i can barely play anymore. I get on to play a few games, either game just quits instantly, no warning, or hard crashes to a colored screen. no other game, no matter how intense has given me any issues besides this game.