Ladder start...when!?

Hey guys,

anyone know´s when the ladder will be startet? I mean we have November now!!

…iam still waiting and waiting. Dont want to start play Non Ladder now.

3 Likes

We don’t know yet. Guess that ensuring a good game experience without having to use the queue are top priority right now. When that’s fixed - and I hope there are enough patient players - then Blizzard will announce the first season.

ladder start is the smallest issue at hand… people are massively abandoning this game because of the state it is in. queues, servers and crashes need to fixed… and if there is some1 left to play after this then we can start a ladder

4 Likes

who cares? ladder for what reason…
in this game you need to farm 20 years and maybe, just maybe, you find some needed items like e.g. LO, BER, JAH… runes. The proeblm is a Ladder does not stand for 20 years…

7 Likes

It is possible that Blizzard will first make the PTR server to test such things before they go live.

As already written there are still some “things” to fix before there is a ladder

1 Like

This seems true. The queues are either less than 10 people or non-existent now (was previously ~500), and I have been queueing at more or less the same time each day. Either they increased the queue size or players are leaving.

It’s just a little fun thing that artificially adds some legs to the game’s life. It’s not like ladder or seasons in other ARPGs where they add new mechanics and items into the season to make it interesting, then let the successful ones bleed into the main game. It’s just the exact same old game with a reset where you need to start a new char with no established chars to twink them. And I guess you then race all other ladder players to finish Hell or some other pointless activity. Shrug.

Ladder adds some “objective/competition” to a game which has no endgame content

2 Likes

u know warcraft 3 refunded? they promised they would fix and include lots of stuff. They dont. U ask when ladder will be there? Maybe never.

1 Like

players are leaving… dissappointed that i cant play some classes if u dont grind with a sorc 1. because u need way to long with those to farm and get decent gear.

1 Like

LOL - ladder is the one and only reason to play this game.

1 Like

Of course players are leaving, do you expect people to play the game forever? It’s completely normal and expected that players leave, I will leave too when I’ve had my time with the game and then when I feel like playing again I will.

There is no problem with the game, it has existed for 20 years. There can be improvements for sure but this idea you have to play sorc to gear a char is just outright wrong. I don’t have a sorc, I played from the start on Barbarian and I’ve always done that. Yes it’s harder at the start to play melee because you’re so weapon dependent, but it’s not a difficult hurdle to overcome.

2 Likes

Any new Informations, about the ladder start? Com on BliZZ!!

1 Like

ask the same question on the warcraft3refunded forum

My god, the servers cant handle softcore. Imagine what will hapen if they start a ladder season?

nothing ? Major part of the players already left and not all of them will come back for ladder. It is the same thing. If they will not fix the lobby, add new rune words, it does not make a sense to start season.

Any New Informations about Ladder start??

Ladder please. Has been some time since game release. Let’s go

God! Diablo 2 online players are spammy…

Nothing this year imho ; between this “fabulous “fixing” patch” that add red cross on bots (yeah we do not know how to use the banhammer) and all the intern mess at acti/blizz, don’t expect ladder till end january