Ladder start...when!?

My friend, you are just very lucky :slight_smile:

What a sad broken game release this was… 2 and a half months have passed since then and they’re still nowhere near having a stable client or servers.

At least they’re doing Something though, which I didn’t expect tbh (seemed like just another quick money grab at first)

stop cry, yes the rune drop is upped like x10/15 since diablo 2 1.08->1.14.
15 years ago you can play 2 years and never find one Hr, u just need to play little and stop cry.
i dont play so much and i find some item/runes just do cow/shenk/travincal/chaos
you dont need bot, or pay item like noob

this. hr dropchance was increased by factor 16. droprate was never this high.

Also ich habe bei meinem Char Ketten der Ehre. Ist um einiges besser als Enigma.

You mean X-Mas 2022, right?

Why you so need ladder ? You wanna start from the scratch once again ? Without a new content it does not make a sense. I dont believe, there will be once again massive player base. Some people will probably come back for some shorter time, but anyway…it is starting to be ghost town.

2 Likes

“u just need to play little” meaning like, “2 years and never find a Hr” :))))) yes, of course, what are you plans for next 2 years guys? I would say, lets all spend next 2 years farming Hr in D2R, what do you think? o, almost forgot, you will not find Hr in 2 years anyway :)))

not really. lot of D3 players come here for release since Season 24 of D3 was close to end, finish the game, do some farming and since now D3 has started Season 25, all are back to D3, including me - what to do here anyway?. Actually I was astonished to see so many online players in my list today on D3, Monday morning.
If they announce some major changes to D2R, like adding a real end-game, leaderboards… … then lot of players can come back, otherwise just for ladder definetely not.

1 Like

Not even close. eni is bis on almost all chars. perhaps you could give the coh to an ama or sorc, but even on these chars you would profit from eni more than from coh. allres is not a problem because of 5@scs.

Solving queues first I guess. Implement stackable gems and runes (maybe a few more stash tabs) and we don’t have to create so many mule games and take server capacity. From what I read the the biggest problem with server capacity is the number of games created.

A ladder or season start will typically cause a rise in player base for about a week, maybe two. I doubt it will bring back many players, and if it does it’ll only be for that short period.

Personally I think the reasons fior mass player exodus are a combination of server issues and the general unfriendliness of the game itself. If we assume a huge chunk of players came to D2R fresh from modern ARPGs (or even D3) they would have found this game an absolute shock to the system: no stacking of basic items, extremely limited stash, unfriendly loot system, zero build variety, no respecing etc etc. If I had come to D2R having never played D2 back in the day and was coming from Grim Dawn or PoE or whatever, I think I might have walked away after a day.

1 Like

Hey all,

We know you’ve been waiting for more news on the ladder, and we truly appreciate your patience. More news are coming real soon, starting tomorrow at 20:00 (CET).

Be there! :pray:

3 Likes

Now forever be silenced those who say D2R is a dying game with no future! This patch sounds amazing!!! Just don’t touch the loot tables and don’t bring personal loot!(personal opinion) :sweat_smile: This is the soul of this relic of a bygone era of gaming. Thanks for bringing back from an early grave this masterpiece. :)))

2 Likes

This quote right here officer, it gives me ptsd

To be completely honest…I was very lucky regarding runes. More luck in a couple of weeks than in years of vanilla D2 . Having in mind that I have only a fraction of the time I had when I was younger to invest in the game…I have to admit that I wouldn’t mind a slight increase in the individual chances…but for sure not in how loot and drops work.As I said…the chances…maybe…I’m really torn apart regarding this. :sweat_smile:

Nice to hear…

• but 4 Month!???

Com on @Blizzard, we are all working. Iam a older Generation, and no KIDDY with 24/7 free time :rage: :rage: :rage:

XeL

2 Likes

Yeah pretty sure there will be some things I love, more I like and some that I will be less of a fan of. Well at least they do start from the base game as a philosophy and all changes are for the whole game and not just the end or ladder.:slight_smile:

make ploot and 4 months will be fine.

no ploot and 4 months are fine.
you dont have to play hundreds of hours to find good stuff/runes.
just play with some effiency

ok 4 month with sp games in an online game would not be fine.