NEED to do something about accidental deletions

So I was playing late last night and I was trying to log out. I hit the X and then click what I thought was the you sure you want to quit button. Accidentally hit the delete character button. Please made this harder to do by mistake because I know that I am not the only person this has happen to. Make us type delete like in WoW or something like that.

1 Like

Looks like I am not the only one who deleted his char…fml…Lucky it happend to me while my sorc was still ~30 and not +90…

Please go to the BBB website, search blizzard activision and use 90405 as the Zip code (santa monica). I would encourage everyone to file a BBB complaint about this game that we paid for and are unable to play. Maybe this and the petition that others are talking about will finally make them fix their errors and issues an allow us to play. This is ridiculous, we need to punch them right in their official reputation. A flood of BBB complaints will have the higher ups hot and bothered

lmao did the same thing, but was only lvl 4, i feel your pain tho

guys BBB was the solution the whole time, why would state of california file a lawsuit against blizzard if they could have just sicked BBB on them, youre out to lunch dude blizzard doesnt care

I’m not sure you understand. Their reputation is important and the higher ups respond to those complaints. Have had AT&T office of the president call me to resolve a cell phone issue that i couldn’t resolve through normal means. Crap rolls down hill and when executives see the issue, they start pushing for answers from the people beneath them. It’s not an immediate resolution but it makes important people aware of issues and is an annoyance that they have to respond to in an allotted time frame. They annoy me, i will annoy them - simple as that.

have you been in a cave with all the issues blizzard has been facing over the last 3 months? because the BBB is the least of their worries. The important people don’t care, just see the tone-deaf responses from blizzard regarding their lawsuits, they make their bucks from subscriptions and game store items, but sure call BBB and waste their time lol

1 Like

Lol I like your passion and attempt to organize together to combat Blizzards poor work ethics. If you had real conviction in what you say then you would have never handed them money after hearing about previous toxic work habits that are much much worse than this.

it’s my only recourse. Will pursue it

This feels so bad right now… first I could not play because my char was locked out for 20 hours. Then I push an all nighter to catch up with my friends and finally when TIREDLY think that by pressing the X I will close the menu, I accidently delete my character… So sad right now.

I like the idea of holding a button to skip the cutscene to be implimented on this situation. :slight_smile: