Personal Loot OPTION needed

no dont want that stay out of this with ur d3 loot (worst loot system ever)

2 Likes

cause thats how the game works i dont want everybody to find items fast liek in d3 … Imagine with personal loot 8 plays go to baal and he drops stuff for 8 ppl and that the problem apears no MORE TRADE is needed ! DEFINITVE NO!

3 Likes

This statement cracks me up. They had to increase the loot drops in d3 because everyone complained the loot drop rate was horrible.

Cause they dump its simle they never played a game with such a good loot sytsem thats why they simply dont know… i doesnt crack you up its the true EVERY game wich has 1 drop will have 8 drops for every mob… thing getting cheaper and cheaper and you dont need to trade anymore cause no one can grab that shako you and others need ! stop cry or play d3

Have you ever actually played a game with personal loot? You clearly have no idea how it works just from this one statement.

Yes, it’s possible 1 mob drop multiple rare items, but it’s very unlikely. Believe it or not but even games that utilize ploot have extremely rare drops/items.

I just want to enjoy this game with my friends. I’m not playing ladder and I’m not playing competitively. I don’t want to compete against them with whom can click faster.

Also, I still trade in games that have Ploot… So your point is 100% invalid

3 Likes

The fact you think this very specifically means you are not qualified to give an opinion on PL. This is not how PL works.

Open public loot will do only harm to the game in lost players.

Being against even just the OPTION of PL makes you a loot ninja. There is no other reason to want public loot.

3 Likes

Personal loot is badly needed. Us old timers from the original D2 release just don’t have the click speeds we used to.

4 Likes

Ploot is a huge waste of time. It’s not going to do what you want it to do, and it’s unfair no matter how it is implemented unless plooters are given their own realm to play in because it fundamentally affects loot distribution. That’s a core mechanic!

4 Likes

No. If you want the loot for yourself then play with random people.

NOPE it will harm in lost players who are new to game and dont like it!

All who played it back in years will stay for sure … and we still enough to hang around and play trust me. This game no need new players it already has the best Community. seeing with 37 million preordered solds.

if someone has no qualification than its you … even your arguments are bad as hell and its just a pure prediction.

ME 1 : 0 YOU

You’re simply invalid because you sound like a immature teenager. :rofl:

Then you know… do what everyone here says to do. Turn it off because it would be an option. Just like auto gold pick up. I’m sure you use that feature though right?

2 Likes

If you want call me a immature teenager. Just because i call it a bad argue.

Why do ppl from other games come along and wanna change a OLD Game its still noT here to appear as a BETTER AND NEWER Version. It has been made for the ppl who asked 20 years long for the exact game to have a relaunch. Just you dont like the loot doesnt mean you can affort it.

If i come to your beloved D3 and tell you that DMG Scales are to high and evrything sucks. You will keep tell me to not play the Game. Thats the same thing i recomment you to do!

We want our Diablo2 like it was in old days everything else is just a new type of game! You can also wait for D4!

3 Likes

No, I call you a immature teenager because the way you go about things is how a immature teenager would go about it.

There is literally no reason for me to even attempt to say anything else regarding this subject with you because you’re closed minded.

Fixed that for you.

3 Likes

Nope iam not i simply just hates your Idea and you mentaly not strong enough to accept my opinion even if it would be bad… you feel attacked by me thats al … you are also just human like all others … You act like everyone these days do. I can bett your not older than 22 years and still dont realize that you have a problem in taking everthing personaly. END of Discussion … and yes i know my english is bad … but you will understand

3 Likes

You must not have played the original. This is a remaster, not a recreation. Get used to it or play offline noob

2 Likes

I understand you just fine, and I wasn’t going to bring up the poor grammar because I figured English isn’t your native language. (If it is though… yikes)

You’re closed minded. It’s as simple as that. My suggestion doesn’t force ploot on you. It simply gives players (including yourself) the option to use ploot in THEIR games. I could agree 100% not having Ploot for ladder characters. However, for a regular character as i am playing and only wish to

play should 100% have a choice. Like I said, you’re probably using auto gold pick up even though it wasn’t originally in d2 right?

I’m actually few years over the age of 22. I’m actually 29 years old and played the Original d2 when it was still actively being supported by Blizzard North. (You know, a time before people wanted to shell out money for museum games.)

Also I’ve learned from working as a Paramedic not to be emotional and to take everything with a grain of salt

1 Like

LMAO he pulls out the paramedic garbage. Go back in your hole, nobody cares that you ride in ambulances. personal loot is not part of the original game. This is a remaster and not a recreation dude, you need to just deal with it or play solo.

3 Likes

Ploot goes totally against the core mechanics of D2. It fundamentally affects the distribution of loot. Go play something else, or ask for your own realm to ploot yourself to death in. It’s totally unfair to suggest it doesn’t effect anybody else. One of them will be better than the other, which in turn will force people to pick that for ladder.

1 Like

So out of that whole post that’s all your brain could comprehend?

You know what else wasn’t part of the original game? Auto gold pick up, cross platform progression, being able to play on Xbox, switch, or Playstation, controller support, a required battle net connection, the loss of LAN connection, shared stashes etc.

You know all changes that typically don’t come with a simple remaster as you claim. Go back under your rock silly goose.

2 Likes

Go cry into your pillow. Open loot was part of the original game. I am glad it’s the same and am glad you are crying

3 Likes