Personal Loot OPTION needed

Why don’t you go back and actually read.

2 Likes

Sorry, missed that. Not reading 42 posts. Can agree on that though. But a lot of non-ladder people will get triggered. It needs its own realm.

maybe you should go play retail wow?
The world shouldn’t change around you, You should change to suit your environment or gtfo.

Just saying

3 Likes

Its not just games its this modern mindset too many ppl have, the world should change and adept to each snowflakes wants!

And to tell them no is just too much for them to comprehend so they just say the are stuck in the old ways or they are some other “Woke” bull Kek.

2 Likes

No, it’s just you have no right to say no. It’s not your game. You don’t own the rights to it. We’ll stop when Blizzard officially says no…not players that want to live in a museum state

1 Like

I agree personal loot option too. Should be an option on game creation for people who want it.
its very fais as not every player is so fast and lag-free to be able to get items fast enough. its very frustrating to see a JAH rune drop and click it but nothing happens.
Gamepad users a even more handicap.
personal loot is fair for everyone.

3 Likes

what is this live in a museum bull crap? Your playing a 1:1 remake of a 20 year old game made specifically to be how it was with most minimal of changes…You are in the wrong place.

If you didn’t want a “museum” experience wtf are you doing playing a remake of a 20 year old game?

The same with classic players crying for changes…You don’t go buy the new recreated vintage sports car and then ask for your own personal modern twists to be accommodated for.

not every game has to comply with the most vocal and obviously least dedicated players wants, If you don’t like the core game systems well you know what to do…Don’t play it and go play something what is to your liking… D:

Play Hello Kitty online pls. This is Diablo. Not the Casual D3 Crap!

2 Likes

It would be an OPTION, it would not affect you (unless you are loot ninja). That’s your valid argument. You sound immature because you can’t seem to grasp that simple thing. Why do you fear an option? How would it affect you? How could it it??? It would NOT alter the overall drops entering the game in any way, as has been explained a hundred times. Less people to ninja loot from I suspect?

Path of Exile, despite the developers’ hardcore vision, HAD to change its hardcore public loot to public loot in order to survive back in the day. Blizzard should take note.

And remember you can always go back to original D2 if you want to live in the past with stupid unfriendly loot rules.

4 Likes

And yet we have…

Shared stash
Auto gold pick up
Ability to avoid losing gold on death.

None of this was in original D2. This a modern remake, it should strive to adapt and bring in more players.

4 Likes

Im old n slow, need it or wont ever get loot in MP games

1 Like

Every point of these doesnt have a really huge impact like Person loot would have.

Ploot only has a huge impact on the game in your head. :man_shrugging:

Auto gold loot literally has just as much of an impact.

There is absolutely no reason for Ploot to not be an OPTION for those that want it. All the people saying no to the idea are just saying no because if they added the option almost no one would play with the option turned off. :rofl::joy:

1 Like

No.
This will never happen.
Sorry to break the news so publicly but this is Diablo 2R - if you want that kind of lootsystem, play Diablo 3 or some other game. Thanks.

Learn to be ‘quick’ and near the boss and be glad tthat you don’t have any bots (yet) in D2R - In Diablo 2 you won’t find a game without a bot that will grab everything and thats ‘normal’ for the last +10 years…

So: Learn to be quick before the bots join D2R and/or build a Sorc or some other class with magic find and do solo mf runs - thats how you get gear for yourself, or items to trade for a specific item.

/edit Oh and your argument about the gold being picked up is invalid - Gold is ‘worthless’ in D2.

Clearly you never played D2 and don’t understand how it works or ‘how’ you have to play it, to get to a ceartain point, or the gear you want.

2 Likes

If I don’t want it, nobody can use it.

That or there is no trade.

Then I can’t give items I loot in my games to my friends.

Then there’s no point in MFing at all.

Why it’s like this? Drop rates increase on player count. How would you tackle 4 players NOT using personal loot and 4 players using personal loot? Have nothing drop for the 4 personal looters?

Limit the drops for everyone?

Nah. Personal Loot doesn’t even belong in D3. The game was better in vanilla, minus the RMAH and overall RM trading.

1 Like

Right, if you’re lucky you can buy a Perfect Amethyst for 2.5 million gold, because someone wants to gamble.

1 Like

I know I’d be more inclined to leave the password option off on my MF runs if there was a pLoot option.

Screw your bot economy.

It took 3 days for you to all prove why pLoot is necessary as far as I’m concerned.

1. Already seeing pickits
  2. Already seeing advertisement spam.

If pLoot destroys that economy. Better for it.

How the…why am I on the eu forum?

4 Likes

PLOOT would be by game. Not by player. So when someone hosts the game and they opted for Ploot that whole “server” would utilize it. Not the individual players in said game.

1 Like

There is personal loot in D2r … it’s called single player game.

1 Like

I also think personal loot should be an option.

I am old I am not fast as before, all my real-life friends that played back there, do not play anymore, I don’t really have friends to play with. And if I try to join a multiplayer game it is so tiring, everyone is a loot ninja, I have to constantly be after loot, ITS ALL LOOT? and NO game ENJOYMENT?

I work, I have kids, I have things to do, do you really think I want to be thinking about trading items?

I just want to be able to create a lobby, mark the Personal Loot option on, and people who would like or not mind personal loot join which could be ( Loot: Resurrected ), and the ones who doesn’t want to (Loot: Legacy), they can go and find a game like that.

I live 10.000km from my place of birth, for now, I live abroud in a small town in Italy close to Rome, I have wifi here, but it is not the best, so someone should get the loot in front of me because I lagged?

Personal loot option would be great, it is good for older players, it is a good welcome to new players, and it is a positive and friendly option

Imagine you just getting in the game and all 8 players focusing only on the gameplay itself, on defeating hordes of demons and Diablo and his brothers, seems nice right?

But no, instead what we have is - “I will rush as much as I can and try to always be close to the monster to ninja the loot, I don’t care about anyone else”

And I am sure that if blizzard introduces this as an option on/off or as a whole battle net Personal Loot / Public Loot. I am sure that the public one will always have fewer and fewer people over time.

Times changes, Diablo 2 changed a lot for better, and can still change, and that is a good thing

Please let’s not be toxic or do trash talk, no need

have a nice day everyone

5 Likes