Please change to personal loot

I played D2 long time ago and this is the only thing i still don’t like.
Change loot to personal loot in public games, please.

40 Likes

It’s in discussion to bring a mode that you can activate to open a game with “personal loot” and “ffa”. But personal loot as baseline will not come

7 Likes

Nobody forces you to play a game you don’t like lol

16 Likes

An option for it at game creation would be a solution. Just so people can have a choice. Maybe a small penalty to magic find when using personal loot.

2 Likes

Personal loot is a must. Compete who will click on an item faster? LOL what

7 Likes

for items play solo or with friends. random lobby is for exp or someone with fastest hand in the east

11 Likes

Uhhhh what? Who died and made you in charge of how others should play? Especially if it’s 100% optional.

It’s funny that so many people are against having an option to enhance the game. This is simply because yall know ploot would dominate over the current way and yall wouldn’t be able to ninja all the gears

6 Likes

Not to mention melee chars have all the loot drop at their feet.

4 Likes

Why would you insist on playing this game as if it was Diablo 3?

6 Likes

The general loot system is very aggressive towards players. This comes down to software intervention as it was in d2. The program clicked on the items for you. And you will not understand whether the player took everything or the program took everything?
Thus, the game with other players for the extraction of loot becomes very intense. Output? - solo play. But it’s more interesting to run with other players. Isn’t that right?

I’m an old school player, i like the game like it is. But i do like to see the OPTION to change it to personal loot. Why? because it wil instantly destroy the use of bots. The reasons for cheating are the current loot system, thats all :wink:

2 Likes

Compete who have more
luck … thats how the game works … personal loot will floot the market cause there m8 drop 8 unique insteaad of 1 and trade isnt needed anymore … stop cry and go play d3 !

2 Likes

They is no more bots anymore right now so this argument isnt worth to do it … keep it like it is and if you dont like d2 go play d3

Luck is not a factor. The melee chars get the best as it drops at their feet. It’s 100% unfair.

Complete nonsense. Stop spreading misinformation. If an emey will drop a unique and ther eare 8 players with PL, it will drop the same ONE item and PL will decide who gets it. Fair. This current loot system can only harm the game’s future.

3 Likes

You act like bots are gone for good. Hello. Diablo 3 is filled with bots. It’s only a matter of time before they’re back in d2r

D2 didnt have PL. Simple as that. Adapt or go play something else.

1 Like

D2 didn’t have auto gold pickup, d2 didn’t have shared stash, d2 didn’t have controller support, d2 didn’t have cross progression, d2 didn’t require online connection, d2 could be modded, d2 could be truly played offline.

Go away with your nonsense of keeping the game in its outdated state.

7 Likes

Just create a private game with password if you want private loot … FFA is a highly important thing in Diablo 2. Deal with it or go cry

1 Like

Reading through these posts is like reading through noob central. It’s clear people have no idea what this game is about lol. I saw someone mention ‘melees get all the loot drop at their feet’ for example. I can’t wait until they start to realise what it really takes to get gear in this game :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

He didnt say he doesnt like the game, he said he doesnt like FFA loot thats a big difference.

3 Likes