Queue at 7am and 1 minute between creating games?

Seriously? this is your solution? I suffered through a lot in decades of wow and d3, but this is a new personal low for me. Buy more servers in the meantime and fix the code (yes i did read the blue post), instead of punishing us like this. Oh teleporter in baalruns died, ng. Oh wait, error for 40 seconds. Pindleruns, nope - not today, oh you made a typo and couldnt create game cause § is an invalid symbol - wait another minute…

You really didn’t expect people to create tons of games in a game that is known for TWENTY years for its repeating farmmethods. Also your claim “we didn’t expect so many players doing that” isnt valid at all, since probably most (newer) people are still playing the game instead of going into farm mode…

Please come up with a better solution than queues and game creating penalties.
thanks /rantover

88 Likes

Queue? Is this your solution to the problem? I paid for this game full price and now I have to wait my turn? !!!

31 Likes

yep. you can read the last patch notes in battle.net app. they are crazy. this is a reality.

5 Likes

Queues when logging in ?? !! Are we in classic 20 years ago ?? !! WTF Blizzard !!! ???

5 Likes

Hi all,

While we appreciate that login queues are frustrating when you just want to play, keep in mind that these measures are being put in place in order to prevent even worse outcomes such as a full outage.

For more info about this, check out the patch notes here:

From there you can also find a link to a more in-depth explanation of the issues we’ve encountered so far and the steps we’re taking to address them going forward.

As always, we thank you for your understanding while we continue to work on this!

1 Like

foutage de gueule , je doit attendre une plombe pour jouer …
j’ai pas vraiment que ca a faire quand j’ai une pause

4 Likes

if there was at least a grace period when the game (inevitable) crashes, but no, nothing, just make the constaint crashes even more painful
kinda scared of doing ubers, open portal, game random ly crashes, lose the game because you sit in queue for too long, well played

4 Likes

Подскажите, как мне поиграть в вашу игру?

Queue?! I cant log in at all, I havent been able to since yesterday. This is so ridiculus, the fact that they wont refund people their money is even more outragious.
100% Scam

10 Likes

this game infrastructure is currently worst than what it is back in 1.13.

gg activision working with utter s. subcontractors

1 Like

the queue itself isn’t frustrating - no one would cry about waitung a short time before playing.

the first frustrating point is:

• wating some minutes to start playing
  • play a (short) while
  • game crashes
  • wating some minutes to start playing
  • play a (short) while
  • game crashes

the second frustrating point is:

• it is not a short time
18 Likes

Its a bs solution and you know it, YOU have a game that cant handle players. Instead of fixing YOUR issues you punish US. Keeping quiet for a week is a slap in the face, you should be happy you have any players at all.

5 Likes

I don’t appreciate this at all. You rush released a game. You didn’t test server load. Now we can’t play. The server queue lasts HOURS. We don’t care about an explanation. This is unacceptable. We don’t care about why. We care about it being fixed.

3 Likes

20 years ago queues moved much faster. This is absurd.

3 Likes

cette grosse blague…
une ‘queue’ sur Diablo 2?

je sais que le monde court à sa perte à cause du nivellement vers le bas mais là ça bat des records ^^

je retourne sur New World, là bas y’a eu des ‘queue’ mais c’était mérité et c’est fini.

2 Likes

i dont mind Queue at all ,ONLY if the server wouldnt crash so much and your back in the Queue, atm it’s like I play with a 12 hours downdown server everyday, that switch every 30 min,

play 30 mins - crash
wait in queue - 30 mins
play 30 mins - crash
wait in queue - 30 mins
On and on,

it’s far worse than 6 hours downtime a day

just my 2 cents

9 Likes

10 minutes have passed im still 193 in the queue

1 Like

Have you guys tried not being bad at your jobs? Surely you can afford the infrastructure required.

4 Likes

I’m 192 in the queue and it isn’t moving. At this point, they should be embarrassed.

Ohh … this one will be fun
the game is unstable AF … crashes every 30mins to 2 hours for NO REASON, sending reports to you doesn’t do anything … and now we got a queue…

so I wait to play the game for 30 mins
can play 30mins to 2 hours
game crashes
only to wait for 30 mins in queue to play again
play
crash
wait

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!?!?!?

If wanted to play New World (or queue world) i had bought their game and not yours! god damn it… at least unlock my wow acc for the queue waiting time…

3 Likes