Queue - Never Ending Story

348 in queue
unreal just wow

Yesterday, today, tomorrow…always 200 queue. I want back may money. shame

2 Likes

Careful or they might temp ban you, its the new thing they do when you write something that doesnt please the masters. Most companies who shit in their pants atleast try to make it right. This company how ever…

Spot 208 in que at the moment

and after you waited 2 hours to join the the message appears “cant connect to B-Net” new queue 200. Thanks 4 nothing you greedy ****

надоели купил игру играю раз в неделю по 20 минут и нефига не делают 20 мин играеш потом в очереде 150 стоиш они просто издеваються

Like the first love? For ever and ever with you ? :heart:

Juhu!
Endlich mal ein Warteschlagenpositions-Spiel.

Besser gehts nicht. Kein Stress, keine Mühen… nix… einfach nur warten.

Tolles Spiel! Danke Blizz!

2 Likes

amazing, there I was giving the game some weeks after the last server crash fest days and what do I see? still unplayable. what. a. big. f. joke.

Everyone wrote in Internet: “Do not buy from Blizzard, the store is crap” but the desire for a new D2 was too big and now…After work (in the few free minutes) I look forward for the queue. If you could at least use your offline char when playing with friends…

1 Like

Yeah this is garbage. finally i waited 1h for the 200 ppl in queue and it went straight into offline mode so then i had to press online and wait another 1h with another 200 in queue… this happens alot and it is so bullshit… like wtf are the meaning of it when we cant even play

Patience this is ridiculous I didn’t buy just one copy I bought two copies for both my systems computer and PlayStation. I’d like to know why the hell my wife has been stuck for 2 hours to get into a damn game. Pull your head out of your ass or give me my money back.

1 Like

Everyone gives up.
The queue is at zero and the server displays “connection to the server impossible”.
I think they are counting on the abandonment of the players and that they will not invest.
Everything is profitable world today.
The passion is no longer there.
It looks down and waits for the storm to pass.

Putain mais vous vous foutez de la gueule du monde sérieusement à ne pas investir dans des serveurs là ? Il y a des jeux gratos avec des 1000ier de joueurs tu n’as jamais une queue, jamais une deco, jamais un bug… Il est où le problème che