Queue - Never Ending Story

Bonjour,

Moi aussi je ne parviens pas à me connecter, mais moi je ne peux même pas accéder au menu principal. Ca me met ça:

"Connexion à Battle.net en cours…
Ligne manquante

Ligne manquante"

The queues now are insane i have been trying to get into a game for LITTERALLY 6+ hours and im always being kicked out as i get to position 0. The Blizzard Twitter is silent about this and there is no information about anything. Do you even care about the customer base any longer or now that we have bought the crap hook and sinker you just laugh and move on to the next cadaver to re-release?

1 Like

same shit, can’t complete event baal run after connecting to game… Drop and again you are XXX in queue

So today is Sunday and I woke up about 11:00. let’s get a cup of coffee and play Diablo!
Open pc and Diablo: Queue 300… At 15:00 I have an appointment… dang…
At 13:30 roughly: the 300 queue is gone. I can still play until 14:30 until my appointment
I had VPN enabled and lag was causing me to die on teleport. I had to disable VPN and got into queue of 500…
I had to keep my computer on until after my appointment
In the evening I was finally able to play the game instead of 11:00… But i was tired and wanted to to watch videos. But… i could not log out of Diablo. If I would ever log out of dialbo, i would get into a 5 hour queue. So keep logged in and never leave the lobby??? wtf is this world???

1 Like

Q u i c k r e p l y : N o .

Same situation. I had 2 hours, at Sunday, until my wife should come back from shopping, so I wanted to spend this time with Baal. It was 474 place in queue. I spent 2 hours watching on the line…

I just stopped trying to play this sh1t show… i’ll keep an eye on the forums if this crap gets some fixes tho cuz i love d2 but cba to waste my time anymore

Dont thank people for their patience, we have none left, blizzard just gives us a big middle finger and no choice!

1 Like

This does not answer OP’s question. OP wants to know when the long queue waits will be fixed. A satisfactory answer would include:

• Acknowledge if you are currently working on a solution or focusing on other issues
  • Describe what the expected solution is
  • Provide an estimate for when the solution will be available, or acknowledge that you have no idea when it will happen

The support team should provide concrete, actionable information so that players can make appropriate decisions regarding their product.

3 Likes

час 226-й вообще издевательство

1 Like

15:10 on a Monday, 194 in the queue with no change for > 5 minutes. Appalling service.

Im not paid 34.99 pounds for queuing like this ! More than an hour every day time ! Really shamed on you Blizzard !

All I want to say is that they don’t really care about us !!!

yeah i always have big queue to wait…then i jump in game and obv game say “internet problem go out and put in queue again for no reason, we already got your money”

i wait 55 mins - play 5-7 mins and disconcted - now im 277 in queye !!! Blizz wtf?
it makes me rage. Why Blizzard sell unfinished game?

1 Like

1hour queue for not connecting the online mode, now queue again 1 hour… its getting worse and worse. Stop work on the Servers, Remove the queue and let the Server go 1-2 hours down again per day.

1 Like

I’m so close to claiming that refund. Been sitting in que for the past 45 minutes. Then i get in, play 10 minutes - boom crashing again. Sitting in que for 1 hour now. Finally getting in - boom crashing within 10 seconds. Now in que again 201 before me. I’m suspecting all the players that are removed to make way in the que are people getting disconnected.

BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT MANAGED TO RUIN THE GAME. NOT EVEN WITH CHANGING THE CONTENT, BUT BY HAVING SERVERS AS UNSTABLE AS THEIR SUPPORT…

+1 MORE TO CRASHES. 4 CRASHES TODAY. TOTAL PLAY TIME 30 MINUTES, WAITING IN QUE 4 HOURS… GG BLIZZARD. FIX THE GAME WE PAID FOR!!!

2 Likes

11 days ago, r u kidding us? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I have allways been a Blizzard fan and loved their games. I have hardly looked elsewhere. Right now I’m getting really fed up with these absurd wait times. Maybe I should finally take a look at that Path of Exiles game…

OK Blizzi, you WON!!! I take the crashes … but PLEASE STOP the queuing!!! Aaarghh…