Random disconnects and lag spikes in Ladder

Is this happening for anyone else? Just trying to get through normal act 1 I’ve had many disconnects and then had to sit in the time-out corner because I was already “in-game”. Oh, and of course also some progress lost as well. Had to re-find a waypoint as the disconnect happened too fast after as well.

And when there aren’t disconnects, I’m getting massive lag spikes like every half a minute. Makes playing very unenjoyable. The lag spikes started for me in PTR 2.4 while 2.3 remained stable. I was hoping that in the current patch that it’d be better by now, but apparently not.

I’ve given up for now after trying to get to Andy four times and not being able to actually fight her due to disconnects. I’ll try again tomorrow to see if it’s still as laggy and continues to disconnect me or if it’s more stable. If it’s still unstable, I think I’ll just skip this ladder and see if the next will be more stable.

It’s unfortunate. I was looking forward to starting ladder, but if it’s this unstable for me I’ll probably just end up getting frustrated instead of enjoying it.

19 Likes

Это не только у тебя, это похоже у всех началось

1 Like

Not only in ladder, seems like servers are overloaded, because of the ladder. Random disconnects, lost progress, lags and weird behaviors (The Character Screen showed Act 3, while when I joined the game I started correctly in Act 4, where the DC happened…)

It’s literally unplayable like that

4 Likes

let’s be patient… till blizzard is willing to fix it

1 Like

Yes
Terrible useless launch as per usual for blizzard. Do not panic it will be fixed by season 6

6 Likes

well lets just say its typical of blizzard on a launch…games unplayable

2 Likes

I’m usually quite patient, but the thing is I felt like I was pretty patient waiting for the actual ladder to start in the first place. They specifically had 2.4 without ladder for two week, not to mention they have had a lot of time since bringing the game out to get this in order.

They have specifically waited this long to start the first ladder because they wanted it to be stable. Now the ladder has started and it’s simply not stable looking at other posts. I feel that no amount of patience will help at this point unfortunately…

3 Likes

Disconnects in 4AM CEST wait for the afternoon… I think this is only EU issue.

2 Likes

I’m trying to get the monastery WP for the 15th or so time now…

2 Likes

I’ve had a look at the US forums and they have similar topics unfortunately

Non mais t’inquiète pas c’est blizzard ils règleront jamais le problème des serveurs on les connaît ces roublards…
injouable jusqu’à ce qu’ils soient touchés par la grâce divine.

1 Like

Unplayable… DC every ~5min… Rollbacks… THE HELL BLIZZ ???

6 Likes

I get disconnected the moment I set foot in the barracks. 7 times in a row.

3 Likes

Just boring!!!
Again and again.

2 Likes

Yeah, the time between the game failing seems to become even shorter…can’t even talk to charsi now…

2 Likes

Same here. Frustrating

1 Like

Does not happend to streamers… god damned blizzard sucks hard

3 Likes

I am disconnecting after 2 mins here in Germany (4:30 am).

One option would be that they implemented a priority list, that favours b++ch a++ NA players, or their trashy servers from 2000 are collapsing now under the new player load.

1 Like

Thank you Blizzard once again.

2 weeks to prepare for ladder and game is even more unplayable.

OFC every1 have same starting position, lvl 40 guys in 1 hour and guys having dc every 5 seconds

1 Like

same problem here!!!

1 Like