Random disconnects and lag spikes in Ladder

random DCs, rollback, progress lost.

2 Likes

It’s literally night for EU, what is this gonna look like at today 6pm?

2 Likes

Seems that the constant disconnects are happening only on Eu servers right now…

1 Like

I think they got a separate server for creators… Would be bad for business if the game looked bad on streams and Youtube.

1 Like

2 weeks? they have literally been working on those servers since launch LOL!!! or that’s what they tell us at least.

1 Like

Thanks Blizzard. You screwed up again!!!

2 Likes

there you can see what has become of blizzard … really pathetic, since you are now the worst company of all computer producers. your ideas your implementation I can tell you one thing. EVERYTHING FOR THE ASS… you get nothing… not even a ladder release of a game that is 20 years old

2 Likes

The best thing about a Blizz game release are the people in the Forums. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes it’s amazing this is the best Blizzard content… As long as they keep sucking the Forum will be on fire!!!

1 Like

been patient for half a year now
bliz has shown they have no more talent left in their company, and i wont spend any more money on them. even pd2 handled their launch better

2 Likes

Blizzard is no longer able to launch any update without it bug / crashing everywhere, it is now an established fact.

It’s no longer the Blizzard of 20 years ago, in 2022 it’s Blizzard the Fallen.

Let’s leave all their games, since their servers are designed for a low number of players.

3 Likes

I won’t tell you what I think of this sh…, otherwise you’ll be banned from the forums. Just annoying.

Hooray! The silly ladder messed up this game completely. 5dc in an hour on non-ladder character and not just me but whole party. Absolutely unplayable game. Great job Blizzard! Wanna sell a game and can’t even create a platform for it. Absolute joke. Absolutely don’t care about ladder and mediocre/new runewords at all. Make this game work properly first and then start sending over-hyped emails about your game. So far it’s a massive disappointment. ‘‘Connection Interrupted Season 1’’ in full swing.

2 Likes

Same here. How can a company like that always do the same mistakes again and again? Didn’t they expect that many players will come back for ladder? It’s redicilous how Blizzard acts and treats their customers.

1 Like

post must be at least 20 characters …

but +1

Обоссанная инди компания как всегда жидко обосралась

I keep getting disconnected again and again, i wouldn’t mind if those disconnections were not accompanied by effing rollbacks, get real servers ffs…

2 Likes

Eh, I see I was trolled on the chat and led to believe this happens only to me.

This has to stop too much dc and lagg looks like Blizzard doesnt care about EU im tired of this like 7-8 dc

1 Like

The same problem here… I cannot finish act 1 3 hours so far…I stop playing seriously in September because of that kind of %^&%^ . Today I logging in after all that time and the same &&^%% again… and they expect us to buy d4 lol.

2 Likes