Random disconnects and lag spikes in Ladder

disconect every 10 min

alreary lost: 4os sword, hel rune and 2 perfect gems

tnx blizz

Shame Shame Shame
No comment …

1 Like

They’ve been trying to fix the same shit since launch, only to never actually fix things.
Promising not to create game delays again , which they did.
Promising better server accessibility , and it’s literally the same as last year.
All money is sunk into Diablo Immortal as it’s their new money cow.

1 Like

Thats how NA gets rewarded as they promises EU won’t get anything i mean was 3 am When Ladder start they the advantage servar time is not fair seems they hate us yes Big Shame i waste like 2 hrs try to complet act 1 nightmare what is this another joke i dont like come here again and again for another dc cause you can’t hold servar just shut down the servar plss and fix it you waste our time

disconnect and rollback. EU ladder

1 Like

I started this ladder after reading the patchnotes. But after 2 random disconnects and 2 rollbacks for 1 lvl each and lose of waypoints, i’m out. This game is just unplayable. I wish i never spend money at this fkn trash game.

Thx blizzard for another not working game like the wc3 remake.

Please blizzard shut down whole game, get server power and start it up again.

2 Likes

Happening to me too, “connection interrupted” whenever I start to make any progress. Useless game and company, buyer beware. I regret my purchase.

“Connection interrupted”

Tried both NA and EU servers, no difference.
tried restarting my PC,
tried repairing the game,
tried checking for updates…

Impossible to play after the ladder launch. Had no disconnects yesterday. Starting to regret the purchase.

I got kicked out of the game now and can’t start a new one. Restarted the game, restarted the PC, checked installation… I only get a blackscreen with menu music when starting a new game.

10 minutes ago i had this problem. Now its gone. Try again

It’s most deffinitely not fixed yet. I get to login to play get dc’d and now I’m. Staring at the queue screen again. Position in queue 1, estimated. Time 2 minutes. Been like this for the past 5 minutes.

OH. Yea, great to see the login queue screen back Blizzard, think I’ve seen it more than my actual character screen today. Gg on another typical flawless Blizzard release.

Maybe I had some luck yesterday with the server load, but it seems a little bit more stable and only disconnected me once without rollback going through most of normal. The lag spikes are also quite reduced in frequency for me.

I guess it’s possible they switched a few servers from NA to EU, I’ve seen more connection complaints on their forum now. Or maybe a lot of people just gave up on D2 after the instability on day 1 and there’s just less people on the servers.

One thing I did myself is a complete uninstall en re-install of the game, not just a normal uninstall, but removing all the registry stuff as well. I also tuned down a few graphic options, namely VFX Lighting Quality and RTX DLSS. Dunno if that helped with things and some things in the game look a little funky now sometimes, but playing feels a little better at least.

Still unacceptable that Ladder released in this state and that these kinds of issues still persist in this game after such a long time of testing, but at least playing is less frustrating personally. Now watch me eat those words when I start playing today! :sweat_smile:

I have the same, Random disconnections lags etc …

All of that is client side only, I highly doubt it has any impact on the online performance. If it works better for you it’s just plain coincidence and maybe runs a little smoother due to less graphic weight, but should not at all affect your online experience.

So yes, maybe some people gave up already, since it doesn’t make sense to play, when your runs are reset on every DC you get…

1 Like

You’re right yeah, it possibly only relates to what feels like lag spikes. I can’t see my ping so I figured it was possible some lag spikes could also be like… the game straining for whatever reason and then having to catch up again? Not too familiar with these things as this is one of the first games where I’ve encountered all these issues.

Not sure though, my rig is able to run newer stuff without any hiccups, but I’ve read some things are poorly optimised in D2R so I tried to tune some things down just in case

1 Like

its so bad, total disaster, there is no protection from disconnects, you loose are your map, and have to run everything all over

and mobs teleport around, merc hits something invisible etc

This is getting hella annoying. Game was working okay’ish (unable to create games at times and whatnot) yesterday, today I have been disconnecting without about 3-5 minutes of creating a game. Every. Game.

I have not been able to get anything done because I am constantly getting disconnected.

It’s really strange how random it is. Two days ago it was completely unplayable for me, yesterday had fewer lag spikes and disconnects, today has lag spikes but no disconnects at all after some hours playing…