Rate the game on Metacritic!

Hello guys.
if you would do us all a favor and spend 2min out of your time rating the game just as we did with wc3:refunded.
I don’t think links are allowed but w/e

hhttps://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/diablo-ii-resurrected/user-reviews

22 Likes

also dont forget to rate it on the other platforms … shit ratings incoming!

5 Likes

but i coulndt play the game - how am i supposed to rate it - or u just want us to be an angry pitchfork mob?

3 Likes

kids in 2021, get with the wave.

so you paid 40 bucks to not being able to play the game and you are okay with it?
guess you should rate the game and give them points for all the content you have seen: 0

2 Likes

You have had 3 weeks to play the game, have you enjoyed youself? reviewers would probably spend a week and then leave a review so 3 weeks should be more than enough to figure out how YOU feel about the game.

1 Like

it wont change anything

3 Likes

grown ups in 2021, not letting fool them, giving a shit on waves and trying to refund this scam!

well I feel good about the game - if it would run - but it doesnt
anyway u know what - i hope i will sooner or later - an i wanna play together with others - so why should i blame the game - when its up its kinda good except for some things here an there

btw if i could rate activision an its way of treating: customers, employees, women, its feedback - literally everything - this would be different

I heard Metacritic had been invented by God to rate a rater after death.

That’s exactly what this is. Kids not being able to accept there are some issues and they want everything fixt NOW!!!

1 Like

the game is not good in my opinion but i also played the real game which you clearly havent for a long time or you would be able to see all the things that are not working as it should ect mobs are teleporting around because of poor netcode, merch are bugged, the game is poorly optimized, constant crashes and ingame lag fps wise, server list is not refreshing as it should, they removed features from the original like playing lan with friends. So all in all i don’t enjoy myself as much as i do with diablo 2 lod.
Yeah you might say umm but the graphics are good they are good most places but are bugged in others as well:) So not even that is done 100% correctly.

also TryClyde

it has been 3 days so i’m not so sure about the “they want everything fixt NOW!!!” applies anymore

3 Likes

just nope i am watching all the bugs since d2r started. and did not complain about… all the game crashes… while beeing in lobby or trying to join a game or just beeing afk… but enough is enough. i just want to play after work. thats it.

3 Likes

Understandable, but you can’t until the issues are fixed. so find some inner peace and meditate under a waterfall, or play something else in the meanwhile.
This pitchfork behaviour is pointless and raises your stresslevels to foaming at the mouth levels.
Not good.
Just relax, they’ll fix it :smiley:

1 Like

Done.
Zero .
Any other rate site?

2 Likes

Надеюсь близы ничего и никогда больше не выпустят для таких криворуких, вечно ноющих мамкиных игрунов :grin:

3 Likes

Done.
One hundred.
Any other rate site?

2 Likes

amazing, from a good score down to ATM 3.8 in a few days because of the server quality :stuck_out_tongue:

оставил свою оценку на метакритике ))) НОЛЬ

Yep. I’m 100% for “angry pitchfork mob.” That’s the appropriate response to this f*ckfest.

2 Likes