Refund is useless, isn't it?

Well, i bought the game via blizzard coupons, 2 x 20,- €.

I hoped for the last update, it might work even if my laptop is just at the minimum requirements for the game - but well, it dont start, unexpected error and so on…

So i got myself the refund, without problems here. My blizzard account is back on 40,- €.
And that’s it. Further i cant get my money, it will stay here @ blizzard.

Limitations

Battle.net Balance cannot be…

• converted into cash

• used in:

Blizzard Gear Store
    PlayStation Store
    Xbox Marketplace
    Nintendo Store

But, i should can gift it. So anybody here with a friend, who wants to play, but cannot?
I have 40,- € on my account and want to give 'em away.

And blizzard… never again, you lost me.

1 Like

they lost you because your computer cant handle the game and your coupons couldnt be converted to cash or used in certain places? lol come on now

As it’s common in many many places…:sweat_smile: pretty funny ya…

Btw, when you try to play a game with low end requirements on your side, don’t be surprised when it’s not working…

There’s a reason for RECOMMENDED requirements…

The reason he applied for a refund is absolutely irrelevant. The main point of contention is that if you get a refund from Blizzard, it isn’t really a refund. You don’t get your money back. Blizzard holds it for you until you find something else you might want to buy from them. There isn’t much to choose from is there, and I already own most of it.

1 Like

Thats not true. Refunded on second day after release, cause ive got the lockout bug.

Paid with paypal, got my money back on paypal, therefore on my bankaccount.

Just dont lie guys, or shut up if you arent 1000% sure what youre talking

Refunds are always done through the payment method used to do the purchase. The only case this could differ is for non-refundable payment methods.

Apologies for my misunderstand of the situation.