*Urgent Classic Matter*

to the top she goes.

Original Diablo / Diablo II player… long long time veteran. Classic only. Please bring these changes we need. Thank you.

1 Like

I would like to see the games showing up on the list most of all. Very bored of having no games to join, was hyped up that d2r would make the game active again but because of the way the games are shown there is never any games to join. Is an issue makes me not want to play except ladder resets like original diablo 2.

Daily bump.

Let’s get some attention here :slightly_smiling_face:

this shit along with the spam bots is about to make me put the game down

all these days, all these bumps and not even a response. diablo 2 classic is dead… blizzard killed it

No reply to this thread for 9 days, but they do reply to useless crap like the below:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/summoner-is-bad/1022/46

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/people-who-use-overpowered-abilities-makes-no-point-play-with-them/1943/21

anyone home? blizzard you there?

Demanding a functional (not run by botting duping cheating scum) trading site is “crap” ? Ok Kevin :slight_smile:

it’s typical of them to stick their head in the sand when it comes to crucial topics, seen it 1000 times, blizzard that -really- gave a sh1t was long gone after wow released

its actually insane, make a classic character and look for yourself. 0 games up

everyone in this thread is on classic and is making games but no one can see eachother.

2 Likes

Why it’s so quiet here?

Daily bump up to be seen at last

We absolutely need a solution to this for classic (pre-lod) D2R. Not being able to see games and easily group up without resorting to forums/discords is killing our already small community.

1 Like

to the top… again.

blizzard are you asleep?

cant see games pls fix

We all can’t see it. Still waiting for a response from Blizz but for now, they deleted my post. It’s hurt them too much?

blizzard you still sleep? no response from anyone on the team?

Hmm, I wonder if it’s just some simple logical issue with their code. Seems like they must be limiting the number of displayed games to a set a size for the window, before applying the predicate that the game must be “classic”. Whereas it should be the other way around… Resulting in the window often displaying no games as the number of expansion games likely dwarfs the number of classic.

Which is strange really… in some languages you’d have to go out of the way to do this… SELECT TOP(20) Games FROM GameList WHERE GameMode = ‘Classic’; would produce the desired result as the where clause applies before the select (to do the opposite would require more work)… Of course I have no idea how they store this information on their servers I just assumed a database would be the natural approach…

Love seeing all of the old classic d2 players here… BLIZZ give us bigger stash/shared stash

1 Like