Thanks blizzard

I don´t exactly concur 2 U regarding D2, but I apprieciate you looking at the bright side…
:wink:

Letz hope, that D4 ´s gonna be a f…ing great game. :wink:

Greetz, HF

I know there’s a lot of negative topics and I can admit I have been negative about it. This game was my no1 to play when it was released originally because of how unique it was.
My negatives though along with a few others are the ones Blizzard need to hear in order to make this a completed game. There is no denying though that there a lot of moaners that will never be pleased, sadly you’ll find that with anything in life. Always remember, when someone loves, there is another who hates.
It is not perfect, YET. However, it will once they fix the bugs that came with this game. And for the record, this is a very decent remastered game imo, you don’t really see many games that are remastered done to these graphics. Keep it up Blizzard.

Agree wholeheartedly. My brother and me just started up again and this is an extremely good resurrection of D2. When I fire up the old D2 to compare my builds and take notes, the graphics in D2R becomes almost as if it had been in D2 all along - and now D2R is a must for me. The new subtle changes, bone pile sounds, other sounds, all in all the D2R experience is worthy of being crowned a proper remaster! (Undead Crown). :clinking_glasses: :fire:

3 Likes

You’re welcome! I assume my t-shirt is in the mail. :stuck_out_tongue:

While I believe that Blizzard should have avoided some initial technical bugs at release. I totally agree that Blizzard did the right job in D2R.

I played D2 since 2004, I think the developers wanted D2R to represent a patch that have some updates as a regular improvement to the gameplay, not an overhaul of the original game.

Some criticism that I see forget this fact that D2R is patch 1.16 to a 2001 game. They just want D2 to be a 2021 game (the endless stash and endless respecing…).

Online is trash fix ur server

2 Likes

die in hell please it will be so nice

1 Like

is it now a crime in california and europe to fire incompetent workers unable to do their jobs?

1 Like

i want to thank all Blizzard Paid Good Dogs who arrive “in time” to save the big fat ugly trash money making company Blizzard Entertainement is today
Thank you to create (hahahahah) some nex fresh stuff, with fresh new working servers. Thank you for your launches which are always so wonderfull, thank you for what you ve done with your licences over the past years. Thank you to remake WOW/Diablo/Warcraft 3 and stop creating new licences. Thank you to gain so much money with no more brain.è

Blizzard Thank you again

Trash company some dumb people defend companies like this anyway for no reason :rofl: They only care about one thing and that is your money!

5 Likes

i see a lot of good brainwashed good dogs here…peraphs even paid by your company we will never know…
but they are not, for sure, in reality…as soon as you asume to be one of the biggest gaming company, you should create a quality chart, meaning good launches, good servers, big creativity, strong living licences (i dont mean take some more money with no creativity, unless giving new graphics)
PLZ SELL YOUR LICENCES TO REAL SERIOUS COMPANIES PLZ BEFORE ITS TOO LATE THX

Its actually funny to see blue response to meaningless post while you succesfully avoiding any reaction to weeks of lost progress due to rollbacks. GJ guy, keep it up.

6 Likes

I’m glad to see they take compliments so well, i wish the same could be said for critic. like. lets have a good old talk about whats really happening with the servers right now blizzy?

1 Like

Its not blizz work, the graphics did another company Vicarious Visions and the game was made by Blizz North which have nothing to do with nowdays ActivisionBlizzard. Their job is to sell it and keep it running, the first part they done like always very well. Noone likes a bootlicker like you.

thats not how this works - mods only show up in easy topics an say stuff like: have u tried turning it off an on again - or as here when u compliment them - unfort none of the ppl reading here from blizzards side is resposible neither for the problems we all have nor for the remake of d2

i would love to hear this from their mouths/keyboards though… even that would make me give more compassion to them than this robotic treatment, or system they have in place.

edit: also i think you missed the intend of my post by calling me a bootlicker…

its the perfect remake… but you can’t play it… because the servers are down for a 4th day in a row 2 weeks after release :stuck_out_tongue:

add plz a superb launch communication on 17h wolrdwide but playable at 2 in the morning :rofl:

how come you guys dont communicate with your loyal fanbase and customers whats going on? for days only the same msg on twitter that you are working on something? whats the real reason? why hide it from us?

dw they are cringing and preffering your 40€