The drop is absolutely sh*t

Welcome to diablo 2. This is not diablo 3.

3 Likes

this is how this game is.

1 Like

but could be. And will be very nice. e.g. to have Greater riftsa with leaderbaords, of coruse some balancing in builds… …
this depends when Blizzard wants to release DIablo 4, if they will do it in max 1 year/1 year and half than ok, not updates needed to D2R, if they will release D4 in more than 2 years, than updates to D2R are needed, otherwise all players will go to LostArk, POE2 …

You don‘t get it. There are a lot of players here who want D2:R, not D3, D4, PoE, or anything else. Just D2 with better graphics. Bugfixes for sure. Minor changes like shared stashes. Okay. Major changes: NO!
No changes to the drop rates, no rifts or stuff like this.

5 Likes

ya its bugged im getting normal difficulty items on hell LMAO

Dunno why peoples dont get it - the higher game level, the more items you can roll.
It is not like you go to hell and you will get only high end stuff. Nor normal items would be deleted. You just roll more items total. Pain in the ass yes but still is simple as that. We wont go into MF stuff couse obiviusly none of you want to learn bout that.
Also i agree with that there could be some additional end game but rift system? You have fun for 4 runs, then you just keep losing brain cells (countless farming just like MF runs)… The only difference would be that you dont have to create another game for run. So basicly you could even add a “reset world” button to restore your game.
Peace.

3 Likes

yep, the loot is bugged big time. No to mention that Kyes do not drop AT ALL, Essences do not drop AT ALL(100+ Diablo kills and no essence). Not o mention high runes, this is the biggest probelm that kill the game effectively since some builds needs high runes, e.g. melee builds need LO rune which do not drop in tha gmae AT ALL.

Looted isnt bugged.
people have been playing d2 for 20 years before they saw their first ber run drop. just saying.

a ok, then is fine. I can farm 20 years for a LO rune, but on another life.

2 Likes

Yes. Good luck have fun

3 Likes

i had 2 Lo runes drop in one day other than that no luck lol

I wont be to hard on people here stating the drops are bad… i ran a hacked character with 45k mf on single player and did about 30-40 walk baal runs. The best thing that dropped shako and war travs. Honestly i was just tetsing stuff out too. The best rune was a fal and to be more fair its not like lots of bad sets and low quality unique items dropped. The same goes for charms and jewels.
So i can imagine people running around with 500%mf if even that against 45k hacked mf.

It’s not bugged, it’s just the garbage nature of the drop rate and the way loot tables work… this game is literally a slot machine dude… your time spent playing it is the currency… the only difference is, you can cheat in a video game, you can’t cheat on the slots unless you really know what you’re doing, and even then it’s still luck… waiting and watching someone warm a machine up and then going in for the kill when they get up and walk away.

The only solution to your issue, if you don’t want to farm for the end game stuff, is to just buy your way to top with real money. There are plenty of item selling websites up already, they were there the first day the game was released if you can believe that…

The prices for HR’s are absurd atm though. Lo’s cost around $75 US… so if you want one bad enough, buying it is there as a desperation option.

Your best bet is to just wait 6 - 8 months and then go buy or trade cheap items on non-ladder and enjoy the game for 10 minutes while you plow through everything and realize you just nullified the entire point of playing. LOL

The end game of D2 is pretty much making a Smiter and farming key’s / ubers for torches or trying to get on the right IP server for an annihilus charm… after you’ve acquired your characters torch and an annihilus… game’s basically over.

more or less I do the same, but if I can suggest you one more thing go to the Mausoleum just after you kill the Bloodraven and open the chest. (it’s dungeon liv85)

So what? The more this wining mob (who don’t even know precisely what they are wining about) wil go elsewhere the better. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Clear that one out. Kill everything, open every chest/barrel.
A fire based build is excellent for that area, since there are no natural fire immunes.

1 Like

Guys, what are your plans for next 20 years? Marriage? no, no, this must be canceled asap.
So, as stated by dinosaurs that play D2 since 2000s, you need to farm 20 years to get high end items, high runes, keys for Ubers, essences. This was even named as “old good random”, so, do not speculate that loot is not ok, it is ok according to life-less dinosaurs and you just need to farm 20 years and maybe, just maybe, you will get a LO rune(one dinosaur stated that he never saw a LO rune drop in 20 years, but according to him even that is ok).
Good luck in the next 20 years! see you in Diablo 5 release(you might skip enterily Diablo 4 because you needt o farm !!!)

1 Like

The game is what it is and what it has been for the last 20 years so no one force you to play something that is not rewarding according to your gameplay but do not try to change the game or blame the game for not being as you want it to be.
You like it you play, you don’t like it ,thank god there is a plethora of other similar games that might fit your style better

2 Likes

i also experience that high rune drops are too frequent. especially ber and jah in cows. They must have been patching something.
I play cows maybe since 3 weeks regularly and found 5 bers, 1 lo 3 jah 2 ohm, 1 pul, 2 gul, 2 ist. Most of the time singleplayer. The amount of ber drops is insane in cows. i cant prove it ofc but i have actually a vid where i find ber and gul in 10 cow games.

1 Like

Just because you may not farm a Lo in 20 years does not mean you can not trade with another player for it within your first 24 hours of playing d2.
Trading was always the way to fully equip characters for the end game, which is PvP.

D2 is what it is, a game from a bygone era…

if you don’t enjoy classic ARPGs that take time, planning and dedication to overcome then D2 might not be for you.

3 Likes