Thoughts On The New Queue System?

On hearing that now Blizzard is fixing the crashes by introducing queues to a Diablo game, just wanted to hear everyone’s thoughts on it. Only games I tend to see with queues are MMO’s, why in the world Blizzard can’t do some other form of work around is beyond me in this day and age.
I’m SP myself but I’m interested in how many MP people are going to say enough is enough soon and quit altogether. There is a great SP community out there but I feel like so many people are now invested in the MP that they don’t want to start a fresh.

If anyone wants a challenge though, try the Holy Grail challenge on SP and just bin the crappy common items and only keep there rarest of rare items in stash. Use a holygrail d2 site to keep track of progress. This might help keep you interested in the game until Blizzard fix the game properly. If anyone needs any help or queries on what the Holy Grail challenge is, feel free to either ask me or google it where there’s lots of information surrounding it :slight_smile:

9 Likes

It’s shit - because they haven’t fixed all crashes. And once you crash - you have to requeue.

86 Likes

it’s absolute trash.

54 Likes

Damn, so once signed in, it doesn’t remember the difference between a crash and a Save & Exit and treats you the same by forcing you into another queue?
Wow, I’m surprised people are still bothering right now given the number of crashes.

10 Likes

an unbelievable joke which lets us all know exactly how activision perceives us: as monkeys who deserve to be deceived. They want you to give up on the game. They have your money, and they don’t want to spend anymore supporting this game. That much is clear. A deceptive company who thinks they are clever.

59 Likes

I’ve just logged on and this new queue system, whats the average wait time to get online now and able to play?

5 Likes

20 mins and its still saying 158… yeah i feel bad for owning this game now

41 Likes

Fixing cost Money, there are not interested to waste the hard earned Money. Thwy Invested the Money in Champagne.

12 Likes

is there a way to play the old diablo2 online? honestly think it be alot better lol. its like a washing machine in 1990 lasts longer than a washing machine now which is mass produced and no quality going on.

15 Likes

And dont forget their underaged sex slaves… its even a big case in the news where the blizzard top loves abusing their female employees

10 Likes

Well…underaged sex slaves cost a lot…u are right.

3 Likes

oh great job bud ! Can’t forget about that when we are giving reasons as to why the servers and game does not work. You just lurking here for fun or do you own the game ? I am guessing you own the game and just love to throw a log or two on the fire now and then right bud ? You don’t really care if any women were abused right bud ? You’re just a broken record in virtual reality, without feeling, without substance. Right bud ?

queue to make things run smoother fine.

things just dont run smoother, game crashes after few game and you can requeue making ppl stand in line more than they can actually play. outrages!

2 Likes

Stupid queue. Remove it ffs…Imagine waiting for the weekend to play and sitting for HOURS in the queue. Then you crash once and back to hours in queue. f that

15 Likes

You can actually install the old version of D2. And install mods such as PlugY to get the extra stash and HD mods potentially and then play with others using TCIP which that game still supports using a program like Hamachi which allows you to play with friends offline whilst using mods. Alternatively, there is still an online community there but you wouldn’t be allowed the use of mods to grant extra stash size or QoL changes that PlugY added.

with this queue system i wont be able to play at all… You have choice to stay on the same position in queue for hours or try to log in later with even worse position…
its like they literally want players not to play at all.
Besides i never saw a queue that you have to w8 hours when there is just 100 players befor ya. If i had a possibility i would join to refound club but i already have over 120 hours played and it wont work :expressionless:

2 Likes

They could atleast give a 5 min to jump queue if you dc. My power shut down for half a second my pc restarted had to wait queue again… Blizzard had that in other games you can definitly…

1 Like

yea i didnt pay €40 to stare at a queue for 2 hours on a weekend, thats unacceptable, can i just have my money back now please? i could use it to buy support packs in PoE next league.

19 Likes

I think crashing and being put in a queue for 15-20 mins is unacceptable. They need to fix their shit.

11 Likes

I write this while waiting for my turn in line. 175 I have started. I’m going for 120.

Well done blizzard, it couldn’t be more ridiculous. The last game I buy for you. Refund now.

10 Likes