Thoughts On The New Queue System?

Could not connect to server, when queue was done :frowning: Back in queue 150 this time :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Just how fucking shitty are your server blizzard that we have to queue on a monday morning?

2 Likes

When switch get the patch? Cand play for 2 days what did freaking pay for?

1 Like

This “Queue System” is working really well. Everytime i want to play the game and i see that i’m in que, i leave. I’ve not played since saturday. I will return to it in a week or two. By the way, this is the last activision/blizzard game i’ve purchased.

6 Likes

Сегодня я 78 в очереди, вчера был на 328 месте. Странно что подключение игроков к серверу может вызывать столько проблем, особенно сейчас, в эпоху облачных решений.

Хотя сетевая игра для меня не приоритетна, тем более все преимущества ладдерных игр перенесены в сингл, можно спокойно играть в соло. Но за игру уплочено и она должна полноценно работать.

Очередное упущение blizzard. Diablo 4 я не куплю.

in 4days Poe´s new league will start, the server will be than without queue cuz no one plays so u can start than ^^

Everyone is saying trash, but why? I have never queued for more than 20 min, in the meanwhile I can do something else.

When inside the game, you could play without being disconnected during a fight.
I wish they added this to the console thought. I own the game on PC and PS5.
When I logg on to PC and waits out the queue, usually about 1-10 min and play for a while.

I have tested a theory where i can’t connect to the server message appear on my PS5.
Go to my PC and logg in, press Online on Console and voila I get kicked from PC and I can play on console.

Not sure why, but please add the queue system to console, it would be a lot less of a hassle to play!

1 Like

A singleplayer game should not require a queue at all.

1 Like

get rid of queues period. End of F**king story

1 Like

Been off work for 2 days. Have managed one hour of playing. Rest of the time I queue, join a game, get disconnected as soon as i travel through a waypoint, queue again for another hour, repeat ad nauseam. Even if you find a game to play (in amongst all the trade offer games) you get disconnected so often you can’t actually play. Luckliy at peak time last night i managed to get through Acts 4 ad 5 on normal without a disconnect.

complete garbage - get rid of it immediately and bring the old game back. Cheating is part of it, I don’t care.

It doesn’t you press escape at the queue screen and you are able to play single player with no problems.

Ahh another lunch break well spent,
15min queue, 10min play > crash, 15min queue, 1min play > crash, and in a larger queue now.

Update, last queue was about 30min, 0min play, crash when clicking ‘play’… new queue is again even longer…

System is garbage, new network code is also garbage.
It is ridiculous that old diablo network code could easly face fast baal runs/mephisto rush/etc, but in new version we have queue.

Bring me my tcp/ip, i want to play online without current potato servers.

If people wanted singleplayer, they could have just downloaded cracked version for free…
This is one of silliest excuses. I want to play with friends and i can’t. Even though i paid for those features.

Almost 2 weeks with nothing being done.
Queue for offline services…What a joke honestly.

I was literally replying to the person that said “A singleplayer game should not require a queue at all”

So, yeah, wasn’t an excuse but an actual helpful reply to let them know that if they wish to play single player they could do so right now and have no queues.

1 Like

Every DiabloII-Mod has more server stability than this server. finally solves the problems. that’s really embarrassing.

some of us has children and majbe have 30 minutes to play sometimes and it aint possible when i que for 20-45 min every time

4 Likes

By the way, I don’t see the que system on Nintendo Switch and this looks strange. I simply get error for not being able to login/play.

Anyway I feel scammed: I paid for a game I cant play reliably when I want.

1 Like

Those queue are trash
Need to wait for 40+min to log in from pc
And my switch is totaly dead
Can’t log in till after 9 in the evening …thank u blizzard
I spent my money twice on u enjoy