Thoughts On The New Queue System?

Bro…do yourself a favour. DON’T ever leave or close Diablo once you’re in…

5 Likes

40 eu :confused: 40 eu :confused: 40 eu :confused: free games better balance loads 40 eu 40 eu

3 Likes

“We don’t want to put money anywhere other than our pockets, so you can suffer because we aren’t updating our servers from 1990” - Blizzard, obviously

4 Likes

wow… 150 pos in queue for 20 mins… ffs do people not have anything better to do than playing diablo??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

2 Likes

I am in queue № 50.What will happened with my heroes if i confirm to play online?

Just return me option to play online without Battle.net. I really wanted to play with my friends, but this is ridiculous. You managed to make a really good game, but somehow managed to ruin even this.

6 Likes

WTF is this shit??? Seriously??? I login to play and now there is a new patch that forces me to wait in a queue to play a game in 2021 like I am waiting in a bread line in 1930s Soviet Russia??? Is this a joke??? Why can’t I at least have access to my online characters to play in a game by myself??? :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

How long am I supposed to wait in line for???

6 Likes

there are at least 1k people o queue with 208 :smiley:

Funny thing is 50% of the time I create a new game its says “character already in game” and the only thing to do is to close/reopen the game. And guess what, every single time queue loging that take 10mins to join. Every f***ing time!!

3 Likes

325 in queune …5 minutes … stil 325 … blizzard you are XXXXXX (type what you want)…

3 Likes

Please break the servers again, that mess was far better than this garbage. I am disappointed beyond believe, since day one this railcoaster of **** and your solutions are queues which you enter again if the game crashes. The game crashes to everybody and you blame our PCs and give us some voodoo advice. You released broken game with broken servers and broken troubleshooting. 26 days and you fix it with queues. Can’t express my utter disappointment enough. You stole me 40 euros you deceitful thieves.

2 Likes

if a queue is added, atleast add priority queue for those that can prove they have a physical copy of D2

hey blizzard …
queue will just make players perma stay ingame, only exiting at game crash or dc.
effectively turning the queue into a soft ban on every one else, who isn’t in game.

4 Likes

Wow. I really can not believe that there are queus now ! that is so sad.

1 Like

i preffered the server going down lol

4 Likes

im 654 in queue maybe no playing today.

I totaly agree with You, shame to Blizzard.
We have all paid to play not to queue

3 Likes

I agree with You that they should lets us get access to our onlinecharacter even offline now when we cant play online.

3 Likes

Same position in queue like forever…, why no countdown?

1 Like

It´s a shame to have a queue to play a game that one have paid for.

3 Likes

number 324 here :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

1 Like