Thoughts On The New Queue System?

This is the absolute worst shit to come up with. It’s saturday and i just want to play, but can’t because a stupid login queue is preventing it. I login, game crashes and have to wait again. WTF are these guys smoking?

17:58: Game crashed again, 298 in queue, man this is so stupid, makes me angry and sad!

2 Likes

Instead of a unplayable game, now we have queues :thinking:

This is absolutely amazing :partying_face: gj Blizz

3 Likes

So now im stock in que at 301 for 15 mins -_-

1 Like

Нормальные очереди были в Советском Союзе, особенно за водкой.

Моя позиция в очереди была 298, я не стал ждать и вышел из игры. Очереди не решат проблему с серверами. Blizzard в очередной раз всё сломала…

This is so frustrating. Joining a game only to get full error and then getting locked out to try to join another game and it fills so you’re locked again. Paid 40$ for this btw

2 Likes

It’s just ridiculous, very unfortunate.

1 Like

Who has ever played D2 knows there are no rifts, etc … Here you kill bosses and you have to make a new game because they don’t respawn. Are you really out there in the blizzard completely not thinking?

2 Likes

A failed try to fix a failed release, congratulations Blizzard youve done it. Thats how you keep Fans on your side :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Imagine this is 2021 while the Way they do things is 1990.

3 Likes

… but the servers are still running shitty
GJ BLIZZ and RIP

9 Likes

Queue on PC and on Nintendo Switch just get a msg that says error connecting to servers…

2 Likes

12th in queue, then authentication failure
and finally 42nd in position, then connection failure
thank you blizzard

6 Likes

wth is this, this is worse then last weekend

4 Likes

Queue - crash, rinse and repeat. Good job Blizzard.

4 Likes

Queue would be a decent idea if game didn’t crash randomly every few minutes. Great call to make this more unplayable.

3 Likes

lmaoooooooo pay 40euros play queue

5 Likes

201st in queue and finally server inaccessible
Good job and good week-end blizzard
see you soon Monday

Queue doesn’t count down GG

1 Like

Crash game and 290 in queue now
:face_vomiting:

fix your servers blizzard queue 300 i mean wtf

1 Like

Blizzard seriously. I w8 in queue to play. 285 queue. And after w8in half hour i get the message cannot connect to server. Then i try to go online again and 385 queue. Seriously how you think that? You blame players for pindle runs and so in a blue post, but you wrote in the game " promo ", we can do unlimited pindle runs.

No comment, shame on this company.

2 Likes