Time for a Class Action Law Suite

Okay, Mods.

Please listen and provide a response different than your Macros already. Maybe as CM’s you should actually be a part of the COMMUNITY and not the pisspool that is Acti-Bllizz nowadays.

So, we are a month into the game, cool right?

Crashes have been non-stop (something that you do not want to address). The survers are outdated. I don’t know, how is it every single god damn time that you are never prepared. You have one the biggest game realeases for the past 20 years and you are never prepared for the amount of people that actually paid and want to play your god damn games.

So, in addition you added some queue’s and rate-limit towards the game creation. So, according to most laws, in any normal decent country, your product is not up-to market standards, it is being falsely advertised and as such, you hold legal obligation towards the paying base.

Now, you tell me if this experience is “working as inteded” or it happens to be a broken product.

I’ve been trying to play your game for the last 5 hours. This is the loop I’ve been going through.

1. Try to login - Get a queue
  2. Wait out the queue play for 10 mins and get a crash.
  3. These time around we don’t get any dialog box. It just crashes.
  4. Try to login again, get a queue.
  5. Wait out the queue, seems I am not online, i’ve been moved to offline, and have to go online again. And again on the queue.
  6. Queu glitches, don’t get moved from my position for 30 mins.
  7. Restart queue.
  8. Get into the game (finally).
  9. Play less than 5 mins, get another crash, being on queue again.

This way you have wasted the last 4 hours of my day, due to your product, for which I paid like any normal customer, without me being able to play the game.

I am running a high end, next gen build, so please do not try to even come close to the fact that my PC is outdated. I would be happy to take a look into any tech diffuculties I am experiencing, and co-operate so that you can fix the crashses if they happen to be on my end, however this is the only game I am struggling with.

All in all, the inabillity to use your product as it is outlined is making me want to sue you guys.

This is probably the milionth rant on your forums, as well as the stupid way you communicate on twitter, having to paste everything from the day before.

Now, I am either getting a full refund for this product, or we would just add another Law suit to the pile of degeneracy you already have.

Its a shame that vicarious did such an amazing job at recreating the game and that you are fuckin ruining it as always for other people.

I just hope, that your company actually becomes a third rate one, so that nobody wants to do anything related to blizzard.

30 Likes

Imagine a game having the same issues it has for weeks and you still waste 4 hours on it.
THEN you blame the bloody company for wasting your time LOL :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

damn, you being such a shill :))))), or are you a mod who just has an alt account :wink:

4 Likes

Comments like yours, and ideology like yours is why blizzard has shit the bed to an alarming degree over the last 5 years.

The sad part is, you don’t even realize it because you’re too brain dead.

9 Likes

“anyone that doesn’t share my opinion is a shill”
Nah, just having fun watching people say dumb shit when frustrated with a product that doesn’t work as it should.
Also: lawsuit lol goodluck

1 Like

That word doesn’t mean what you think it means

Don’t reply to Blizzard sponsored accounts please.

4 Likes

Yo, Homosapiens.

I just checked your fuckin post history. You like to talk a lot about EULA.

Now, let me teach you something, A COMPANYS EULA CANNOT OVERRIDE A FUCKIN LAW IN A COUNTRY OR ENTITY SUCH AS THE EU. Can you get this through your fuckin skull?

Imagine that they put in the EULA - we own you and your family. Guess you gonna agree, right?

Again, I will repeat for you as you don’t seem to get it - A company cannot override a LAW issued by a political entity such as the EU,US, or any other country for that manner. There is a reason those laws exists, so that scummy companies and their shills don’t go spout nonsence :wink:

11 Likes

Also, if you know a company has sold shite for quite some time, whose fault is it you bought the game?
you’re as much to blame for their way of doing business as anyone still shoveling money their way

Alright, just start the lawsuit. Keep me posted lol
And yes, I’m homosapiens how could you tell?

a system of ideas and ideals, especially one which forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy.

“the ideology of democracy”

this does not mean limited to economic or political theory and policy.

Your system of ideas and ideals are an element to why blizzard has taken a nose dive into oblivion.

and you found all that out about me reading a few replies where I’m mocking dumb posts by frustrated people? Slow clap, congrats, you found me out.

Blizzard has taken a nose dive into shitty policy because people keep buying their stuff, not because of people like me mocking people like you.

think before you post.

Lawsuit? first see than believe

Good morning

EULA is in almost everything you buy.

Refunds are not possible. How can a company which is already bleeding money like a stuck pig on its legal battles pay BACK money it does not have?

I think many of us considered not purchasing the product because of the flack Blizzard has been under. Seriously regretting that decision and wish I just kept playing the original with mods that give same gameplay features added but still had ability to PLAY THE GAME WITH FRIENDS WITHOUT BLIZZARDS SERVERS INVOLVED AT ALL USING A LOCAL AREA NETWORK

1 Like

Yeah, Bro.

EULA is everywhere, and the governments caught on to shady practices, and made it so that they can protect their voters, rights.

This isn’t 1950, its 2021. People always say “good luck with the lawsuit”. Funny enough, they are in deep shit, now - aren’t they?

Did you look up ActivisonIf so then you know that are able to wait out the storm with ease.

Activsion/blizz naah time is its friend people forget.

Especially social media.

I encourage everyone to use Remington to solve problems, it’s work, and it can solve necessary people or troubles.

I’ve been a full time SC2 streamer for 12 years, and I frequent the forums regularly. Time and time again I see the same BS post just like yours and speak up about it.

Unfortunately in a game like SC2 the troll-base is far too high, but given the fact that Blizzard is once again ruining a remastered product ( all of which I have bought ) I think it should be pretty obvious that posts like yours are definitely playing a roll in the god awful decisions and downright fraud they’ve been getting away with for years.

You might think it’s harmless fun, but the reality of it is, is that Blizzard reads these forums and giving them ANY reason to think they’re doing a good job is absolutely destructive.

2 Likes

Yeah, people will forget, but I am sure that they will have to pay some people in order to move on. As long as those people get paid and they have to open the wallet, I am totally fine with it.