Trading site is needed

We definitely need one esp. when ladder comes out since the lobby is just horrible to use as “tradingpost” and sites like d2jsp where are pretty much only p2w botters is not really what I would call “fair trading”. I hope blizz comes up with a PoEish trading site would be nice.

3 Likes

There is, traderie slash diablo2ressurected

Can’t paste links here so this is the best I can do

Agree. We need even a real money trading possibility. Items are so impossible to be found in this game that only if you buy them have a chance to get them.
There are litteraly no drops in this game. I am in act 1 hell and I can not progress do to the fact that not have items/runes drop… the drops that I get are items that also dropped on Nightmare. Farmed Countess a lot and get runes like in Normal/Nighmare, KO rune was max that I got… this game is stupid balanced in terms of drops,…

Ehhh no.
Trade items for runes.
Runes are the common currency.
Dont ways the game with real money….

1 Like

diablo2 dot io is nice

There is also a third-party resource with filters and sorting.
https://diablo2.io/trade/

You need to insert a link, then select it completely, then click preformatted text in the toolbar.

Dude, are you high or something? Best thing in the 21st century was to kick this shit out of D3…

4 Likes

I rather have a PoEish site where you log in with your Bnet and everything is fair and square and not those botting dupe scam sites where people have hoarded so much “currency” on this site whether with scamming and/or swiping the :credit_card: . “We want all of you to have the fairest and smoothest ladder start and race to 99” - Blizzard. Well this not gonna happen with this said not beeing terminated and no offical trading site beein released/announcent, cause people running around with perfect hammerdin endgame gear day 1 or 2 max such fun much wow amazing.

Hey all,

We’ve recently added a Trading section to the EU forums, available over here:

Happy bartering! :handshake:

1 Like

i Think, trading outsite this Game is Cheating! Thats gives your “Box” more Slots… (JSP)
ad what is a Ladder when player buy items from this not deleted Forumgold?

People will do that anyway I mean when the site was new, there were literally GUIDES HOW TO CHEAT (DUPE MAPHACK AND CONFIG BOTS) I mean… if blizz doesn’t shut that scum thrash site down I see black.

it is not cheating if you trade item for item.
trading item for currency and then currency for item is basically what we do in real life.

1 person don’t need item A but has the item you want, so you cannot trade.

There are some bad things about d2jsp though:

1. You can buy currency with RLM
  2. You can get cheated because it is not an ingame trade (one person have to give first)
  3. Currency you got is on a third party website which can be tempered with or devalued

For real trading you would need an ingame currency (not gold) e.g. diamonds that you can trade in the trade window.
Nowadays ingame traders often use IST runes as this kind of currency e.g. N Ber rune O 15 IST runes etc.
But runes are not steadily available and also can be just found to add to your currency

the beauty about trading ingame though is that you can make really good deals and can trade up and get rich (not really cheating noobs). In jsp it is harder to trade up.

Generally I stay away from JSP because I like ingame trading.

great, but you cannot bump your own threads so if nobody replies to your thread, it will disappear very quickly.

Hi, Can I ask you or others moderators/GM/Blizz/devs to look at other thread about D2C? You still answering to less important thing and not even give answers to more important problrms in game.

Be so kind to look at this thread and start conversatin with us. Don’t be lazy at this Point because we don’t have any feedback from your site.

Best,

Most people (like me) are not able to access this trade channel. Only channel that is shown in the selection is “All” and “Lobby”. Pressing “all” does not show another channel but “lobby”. I will read your tip again in like 3 month when this is fixed.

The ingame trade channel isn’t used to trade as far as I know.

Join a trading discord such as D2 Sanctuary
Use Diablo 2 . io
Use the Trade forum section over here