*Urgent Classic Matter*

They are really just answering useless topics like this one

1 Like

Because it’s easy for them to give answers to stupid topics…

It’s so annoying…

It’s extremely sad, I tried to play classic and I see literally 0 games, on any region, on any difficulty. It’s absolutely broken. This lobby system is pretty bad, the chat is horrible.

Everything in-game is great with the remaster, but all the accessory stuff is absolutely horrible.

blizzard is about to lose a whole community

1 Like

Daily bump.

Let’s get some attention here :slightly_smiling_face:

Today I replyed to Tyrskorn (forum moderator) on another thread (message below). Let see if he responds to this or maybe someone else will do.

All you will get from a GM are phrases and small talk.
What should he answer?

Something like:

“I am 1 guy here for all this shit and 20 other forums and my only purpose is to keep you civilized. I have no more impact on Blizzard decisions than you do?” ?

Here a little example:

“Thanks for sharing those builds everyone! Hopefully this will help our newest Summoners to send the demonic forces back where they came from.” :muscle:
(GM response from another thread)

Or another important, world shattering GM response:

" RNG giveth and RNG taketh away. Keep at it MuirileD , and no doubt your good fortunes will return yet again soon enough!"

1 Like

Important is that they will see, read, respond and maybe pass it forward. Now they even say anything and that is sad.

They have a direct line to other departments at blizzard and can at the very least forward this to developers and game designers who made the decision to hyper segregate us in the first place.

Yes, but the only replies you get from them are like the ones i mentioned above. After the motto: If you do not say anything, you can not say anything wrong.
And i think GMs got much less over the years. Just look into WoW, no more live GMs, or only very very few. People cost money and Activision is a trade stock company.

nice, we got a response!

bumping threads we’re ignoring is spam and we’ll ban you. we did it boys, classic is saved!

to the top she goes.

Original Diablo / Diablo II player… long long time veteran. Classic only. Please bring these changes we need. Thank you.

1 Like

I would like to see the games showing up on the list most of all. Very bored of having no games to join, was hyped up that d2r would make the game active again but because of the way the games are shown there is never any games to join. Is an issue makes me not want to play except ladder resets like original diablo 2.

Daily bump.

Let’s get some attention here :slightly_smiling_face:

this shit along with the spam bots is about to make me put the game down

all these days, all these bumps and not even a response. diablo 2 classic is dead… blizzard killed it

No reply to this thread for 9 days, but they do reply to useless crap like the below:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/summoner-is-bad/1022/46

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/people-who-use-overpowered-abilities-makes-no-point-play-with-them/1943/21

anyone home? blizzard you there?

Demanding a functional (not run by botting duping cheating scum) trading site is “crap” ? Ok Kevin :slight_smile:

it’s typical of them to stick their head in the sand when it comes to crucial topics, seen it 1000 times, blizzard that -really- gave a sh1t was long gone after wow released