*Urgent Classic Matter*

Only showing local games for classic must be taken away.

6 Likes

I know blizzard’s own announcements regarding the launch of Remastered would lead us to believe that the only people they believe are playing classic are people looking to rush their xpan characters by skipping act 5.

So I feel the need to lend my voice: we may be the minority, but people playing classic over xpan by choice do exist, and we’d appreciate being acknowledged.

5 Likes

We don’t just exist. We’re hyper dedicated.

Classic has always been highly active because of how different PvP is. The community may not be as big, but we’re definitely not just C-Rush bimbos.

7 Likes

I strongly agree with everything stated prior before me. Classic is and has always been overlooked since the release of LOD. Classic is now more of an issue to get a player base because instead of checking a box that creates an LOD character you have to check a flag that states you want to play a “classic” character. On average I might see 2-3 games a day, this is an entire day? We need the games to show so we can grow our community again and enjoy the game. I have played this game for 20 years, this needs to be addressed. Thank you - Ken

9 Likes

100% agree classic needs some love right now its super depressy in there

7 Likes

IF we cant address these issues and our game dies these is going to be the saddest thing Blizz has ever done . These issues NEED your attention invisible games, no shared stash ( but you’ll include a gamble refresh option) COME ON! these server issues or intentionally seperating our limited community is terrible!

6 Likes

Yes Please fix game name bug and allow shared stash for classic too

4 Likes

300% agree w/all above. PLEASE fix this issue! Cant see anyone online! Please fix! Thanks.

4 Likes

the massive issues we all know MUST be fixed ASAP. 100% everything you said. Keep posting guys, lets get their attention!!!

4 Likes

Exactly this. Thank you. This needs to be fixed !

6 Likes

exactly please send help

3 Likes

C’mon blizz, where’s the reply?

We might only be 1000 players tops but as has been said we’re easily some of the most dedicated.

4 Likes

I’d really like to hear from blizzard on this.

Do you consider Classic low priority or something?

We’re more than a week into the release of D2R and still we can’t see all pub games. No comments were made on the shared stash and stash size.

Please, can we not get ignored?

3 Likes

agree, kinda of sick of the focus being on xpac

3 Likes

100% agree!

Please fix!

3 Likes

Yeah, some love for pre-expansion characters, please.
Not sure if it’s specific to classic, but channels seem broken aswell.
It’s possible for 2 players to be on the same channel (outside of a game) without them seeing each other, and yes, it happens while using the same region setting.

5 Likes

Classic appears empty… all the time… This is pretty freaking horrible my dudes.

4 Likes

PLEASE fix i can not play the game!!

3 Likes

As classic player iam supporting all of the initial post complains. Tested creating public games with a friend, we couldn’t find each others games in the list.

4 Likes

Same here,
I play almost every day on D2C and I see maybe 1 public game. I feel like I’m alone there.

I’m always creating a public game but still very few on ppl joining probably because they don’t see my game.

Definitely, someone forgot about us. For sure as they said they want to keep the original as much as possible and that is why they didn’t add it for classic but they did for LoD because LoD community is so poor about it or what?

3 Likes