*Urgent Classic Matter*

I can only see games from ppl on my region yet all my friends play in a diff zone!

PLZ FIX IT! THE CLASSIC COMMUNITY DESERVES BETTER!

3 Likes

100% agree, bliz should fix this.

3 Likes

LOL, still not fixed wtf??

2 Likes

Daily bump.

Let’s get some attention here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

HElP please thanls fix now pls

3 Likes

Still need classic fix!

3 Likes

ANYTHING Blizzard???

2 Likes

Come on Blizzard, don’t let classic die.
Classic team duels are so much better then xpac team duels.
Every person having teleport on the fly ruins the intensity…

2 Likes

ISO fix as soon as possible plz!

When will this be adressed?

2 Likes

Can we at least get a response from ANYONE working for Blizzard? Really discouraging support tbh

2 Likes

Daily bump.

Let’s get some attention here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Every thing said here is true. I am in a discord channel with almost 100 active players for diablo 2. People call out cs games etc. You can NOT see these games in the lobby but have to use discord to know about it. There are almost always 50 active peeps on d2jsp but yet i see NO GAMES in classic. Me and a friend live about 4 hours apart from each other and are bnet friends, yet we can NOT see the same games when we can see games…

many new players have already quit and gone to LoD because classic looks and feels 100% DEAD!!!

Also with all the hype for D2R and talk of bigger stash, I NEVER FOR ONE SECOND THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FOR LOD ONLY !!!

come on guys, are you trying to deal the final blow to the Classic community?

ps i am on americas region and posting here just because this is being passed around. This is affecting every region in classic.

3 Likes

In search of help blizzard…

2 Likes

Help classic community grow please. want to be able to see games. Fix servers

2 Likes

you know how hard it is to lvl 90 by yourself in classic?

help me blizzard

2 Likes

Agree with everything said here. Only rarely do I see a game pop up on the games list (classic, EU) and thought there was max 3 three players total, until I found the community on discord!

Dear Blizzard, please take action to fix these issues and give Classic the attention it deserves.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Can you give a link to that discord?

Yesterday I saw only one game during my 2h play and what is funny… after I get crash and drop to my desktop I wasn’t able to find that game again in the lobby.
Fix that immediately!!!

2 Likes

I totally agree!!

I suppose the producers misinterpeted the reason why some people play classic. It is not because we are glued to the past and do not want any innovation. It is because we like the old item and game system and the small helpfull community.

1 Like

The lack of publicly available Classic games was enough to convince my buddy and I that the Classic community was well and truely dead. We started playing LoD as a result, which definitely wasn’t our preference as we MUCH prefer Classic.

I’m happy to now know that the Classic community is still thriving, but this feature/achitectural decision by Blizzard is actually preventing players from properly…playing together

I’ve been playing classic only for 20 years and absolutely love the duelling system there (Enigma in LoD ruins the balance IMO)

If this doesn’t get at least pencilled in to be resolved at some point the future, I can’t see me continueing to play long-term.

4 Likes

how many bumps are we gonna have to get in order for an official response to be posted?

3 Likes