URGENT !We need a response in blue text! URGENT **CLASSIC PLAYERS MUST READ**

The D2R classic players have a MASSIVE known issue that is literally killing any chance of playing properly. Please Please Please give us a response and acknowledge you are aware and intend to take actions! Please, the classic community is begging you. We understand a lot is going on and you guys have your hands full right now but we just need acknowledgement. Below is the origin post which clarifies the issue.

5 Likes

zzZZzzZZZZzZZZZzzZZZZz :sleeping:

Please Blizz look and acknowledge this is way out of hand and broken

pleaseeeee let us play the game. fix lobby!!! :sob:

1 Like

Hey people, 17 days without any replies, bumps, sounds, any Blizz response? We need to scream louder here.

I just thought there is nobody on classic… if this an lobby issue, i agree this should be fixed

There is a lot of people on Classic but because of the lobby and no shown public games, all people are using discord to play together.

Caps lock, sparkling stars, super urgency and no content inside… Flagged as trolling. Or should I flag this as a spam instead?

There is a link to specific thread. IF you don’t see any content go somewhere else.

Or flag yourself as trolling because you didn’t add anything value here also.

So spam yourself dude…

P.S. We still waiting for response from Blizz but as you see there is none.
And if this subject don’t hit you please don’t speak here.

I fully understand your issue, but excuse me why on earth do you create a new topic instead of upping the original one? :man_facepalming:
It is called spam if you don’t know.

I’m trying to bump up the original one but I cannot post more than 2 posts one by one by myself. So I’m bumping what I can where I can. Maybe this is not the best way to do it but maybe if there will be a more visible post about it then maybe Blizz will see that and decide to answer or just see that it’s urgent, really urgent.

Span, not spam, depends on how you look at it but I know what you mean.

And it’s hard to keep it up to date because there is a lack of classic players regarding LoD players. And it’s sad, that they forget about Classic players.

the list of bugs seems endless …

1 Like

same applys to the hc community btw, 3-4 games with 20 players, a friend of mine see´s different games, but also 3-4 with 20 players, another friend see´s another 4 different games

so there´s at least 12 but each of us can see only 4

1 Like

So you are very Lucky with that 4 games. If I will find one I’m happy. Most of the time I don’t See any games:(

Your “Urgent! Urgent! Achtung! Alarm, alarm! Waaaggh! All must know! Also put some sparkling stars here in the title: *********” waste people’s time and is not ok.
It is not urgent. And my attention also not required here. But you intentionally called me here with your screaming title. So, here we are: you have got my attention and I say my opinion:

Your topic violates forum rules at points I already mentioned.

Lol Dude… You are blind or what? Did I create this thread? Check again if you miss that and then speak again.

I’m here posting something, refreshing because this issue affects me as a Classic Player. As I see you play only LoD so don’t even know the problem and that’s why you writing your cries here.

How you can know that it is not urgent? Are you playing Classic each day or you are here just to scream that this threat isn’t urgent for you?

There are a lot of threads violating rules, are you also there to flag them as trolling or spam? You don’t have anything else to do?

And once again, read again how created this thread and then come back to talk about the Classic issue.

Best,

1 Like

I can understand why people have a problem with the clickbait title, but still… the forums are flooded with useless topics created by people spouting the same nonsense over and over again: raging against immunities, drop rates and lack of players X. Amidst that, there was, and still is, a single topic, marked as hot, where all the classic players voiced their concerns - united in one place and NOT spamming. They’ve been waiting patiently for weeks now and when they finally create a new topic, which simply redirects to the existing one, they are the bad guys?
I hope you do realize that paying for a multiplayer game which requires you to log on to the Internet and then forces you to either play alone or use a third party app to find others like you, is not OK. The issue is just as critical as the broken servers, the only difference being that the affected player base is smaller.
That being said, it took B so long to give some info about the server issues, that I doubt that they’ll take the time to answer here. What puzzles me is that there are devs reading the forums but there doesn’t seem to be a policy to post simple non-binding answers showing that they’ve read something and the information was/will be conveyed further up.

2 Likes

dude cant even figure who posted topic and talking about rules, hilarious

Because we currently have a queue preventing tons of people from playing the game at all, when they want to, and also several common crashes making people re-queue. Everything else is not urgent compared to that.

The issues with classic are still here. 11/5/2021

Can’t play classic worth a damn. And they seem to ignore the problem. Took our $40 and ignore us