Why TREACHERY does not work?

HI
I don’t understand why the runеword didn’t work.
Сan you explain please?

eth Dusk Shroud 3os + SHAEL + THUL + LEM = does not work

Was the dusk shroud white or blue? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gray. 3soc.
ibb . co / 6r1TtC9
u can see 3 prefix

I do not understand your abbreviations. But looking through the rune file everything seems fine. There’s no bug. I could try and do it. I’m pretty sure I have a 3 open socketed body armor somewhere…

I’m sorry for asking, but are you absolutely sure you socketed it in the correct order? You can see this in game.

image hosting - ibb . co / 6r1TtC9
I’m not sure about anything anymore.
But after trying to create a runeword, I see armor with 3 sockets, 3 runes, 3 prefixes, and ethereality. this indicates that the base was correct. By the way, after I inserted the runes, literally in a couple of minutes the game crashed.

according to image you shared it is correct order, Shael Thul Lem. Grey item, ETH 3 os. The runeword should worked, another bug maybe.
Imagine doing Enigma and not working like this one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

do you think moderation can help?

if you refer to Blizzard no, some guys lost effectively items(including me) but they will not help to fix it. Do another one but pray before inserting the runes :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok ( thank you. i will pray

1 Like

Yeah. Good luck.

I just did a Treachery. You must have hit an hiccup or some sort. Playing online?

2 Likes

Looks kke you added the runes to an armor with 4 open sockets?

1 Like

Made a Teachery to test, it worked OK.

I also happened to make a Harmony at the same time, and although it also worked, it is bugged. It has 25 charges of Revive on it but you can only cast Revive with KB+M, if you map it to a controller button it doesn’t work. “I can’t cast that!” says my Amazon.

I’ve never had a problem like this, sounds like you made an error somewhere. I’ve cocked up runewords by putting the runes in the wrong order a couple of time, but if a runeword hasn’t worked for me it’s been my fault. The armour needs to have the correct number of sockets, be non magical and the runes need to be inserted in the right order. If one of those requirements is not met the runeword will not work.

on the pic is written clearly Scoketed [3], and even the runes on the armor are 3 in a vertical line, if that armor woul have 4 sockets then runes would be 2 x 2 not 1 x 3

Since it is a 3 socket white armor and the runes are in correct order, I would report it as a bug.

@sbb is correct.

Take a closer look at the item name in the picture.

do you want to say that “[1]” at the end of the armor name means there is still 1 socket free?

Yeah. He’s using a mod. Path of Diablo or somesuch. That’s the number of opened sockets.

Yes, I use a visual mod. I also thought about him at first. But listening to your advice, I tried to insert another gem. not inserted. still 3 nests.

You sure you are close to a body? I noticed if you map skills that need bodies with a controller the buttons turn red unless decently close to a body.