"Your connection has been interrupted"

Also have this problem since launch. Playing from Germany. Regardless of which PC I use or connection.

Was fine last night then today it is back.

I am able to make games/join games, but without fail every 1-3 minutes of being in game it kicks me out and says “your connection has been interrupted” Now I use 100up/down broadband, so it is not a connection issue on my end for slow/faulty internet. I assume it is on blizzards end, but other ppl are playing and games are/have been open for long lengths of time. So just curious why most ppl are able to play just fine.

21 Likes

i am having the same issues. its getting out of hand once again, blizzard should have given the game to steam, they know how to run servers

1 Like

having same issue as OP.

1 Like

Same Issues. Typical Battlenet cant handle the load of connections after launching a new Game. Will they ever learn and get this right!

1 Like

I am having the same issues. Same thing has happened since yesterday. I create a game, run out of the encampment make it around a shrine and get “your connection has been interrupted” not sure what to do. Can’t seem to find any fix online for it.

2 Likes

for me I started once an hour
one hour ago every 10-15 mins
now kicked after 1-2mins

2 Likes

Same here 1-2 minutes game is completely unplayable for me, has anyone found a solution or seen anything about a fix yet?

1 Like

I was killing Duriel when this happened. I was so pissed. He was like a few hits away from dying.

3 Likes

Hey Blizzard, is there any fix on this??? i keep getting disconnected every 3min. WTF is going here??? u need to hire new network eng… u all acting like dinosaurs now…

1 Like

This is also happening to me. It’s unplayable on battle net

1 Like

Happening here too. Happens every 10 - 20 minutes consistently since launch.

3 Likes

SAme here…if I join an online lobby with friends i’ll have this message every 10 minutes…unplayable online for me

1 Like

And here we go again… cant connect… sure must be my internet xD

3 Likes

Hope they gonna fix this asap…

1 Like

wtf… I have the same issue

1 Like

Same. Hoping Blizz sorts things out on their end soon…

1 Like

Same issue here.
And this issue was on beta and it was reported.
But you know - nobody cares and fanboys were saying ‘it is just beta - they’ll fix it on release’.

The game is literally unplayable. You have 1 to 10 minutes to find a waypoint or kill a boss before it disconnects.
Is it just another Diablo: refunded?
Don’t you guys like short game sessions?

3 Likes

Agreed. It’s weird because I had no issues on beta. Now all of a sudden on release can’t even get to the Den of evil and kill all the mobs in time before I get kicked. I’ve submitted a ticket but no response yet. It’s been almost 20 hours.

I also am having Connection Issues after a short amount of play I noticed this in the Beta pre-ordered anyway. Still having the issues i have 300 Down for connection so i wouldn’t imagine this is the issue but have reset my router modem and PC still no use am i am connected with a network cable no wireless.