30 minute pause disconnect

Hello!
The game disconnects when pausing it for 30 minutes. I know you wish to preserve server resources, but it’s quite annoying, if I’m in a middle of something, my girlfriend attacks me naked and I have to start it over.
The solution could be a “long break mode”, what you can select from the pause menu. It could save your progress and when you get back to game, loads it, so you don’t have to start a rift or a chain of bounties over. This way idle players don’t take server resources.
Could you implement something like that?
Thanks!
László

Wrong forum. Technical supports deal with technical issues only, e.g. crash/latency. They are not responsible for passing your suggestion to developers. Suggestion should be posted on General Discussion and other Class-specific forums where CM will collect suggestions/ideas.

You have already known the reason behind. Saving the game isn’t a bad idea, but it has many changes at server side if you understand programming. As an 8 year old game, I don’t think Blizzard will change it, IMO.

Trust me, enjoy this whilst it lasts. :wink: