Bad latency issues

Please fix the latency issues, it is making this game impossible to play.

1 Like

Yes thank you I played D4 which was on the lowest setings and the day aftera that all my Battlenet games have high latencies like Diablo III RoS today I got about 15 minutis in 130ms ping but then in just jumps back to 1000+ ms ping I searched the internet did all the DNS flush router restart everything. So pretty please with sugar on top fix the F-in game because I payed more than 190eu for all those blizzard games.
Thank you

1 Like

“lag to screen freeze from 10-20 seconds, hero dies, meaning you had no defence or damage during that time, but they were able to unleash their fury on you”

Is the standard procedure.

I don’t know what the fix is, but it helps to go to device manager, select network adapters, choose the adapter, click properties, then “advanced”.
Disable ARP offload, flow control, and all the checksum offloads, LargeSend offloads, UDP Offloads, and Green Internet

Latency - and disconnects.

Just lost yet another HC character to it, 48 hours of farming flushed down the toilet.

Blizzard (now Microsoft) will of course - as they always have “it’s not us, it’s you”

If your internet drops, you lose everything. You KNOW. If the only this that drops in the Diablo rift…

Same with those blue goblins - they can cause horrendous lag.

If I misjudge or misclick or overpull and die in HC, well, it happens. You start over.

If you DC because of a problem with the servers - and the mobs continue to pound your alt to death, then that is another matter.

My character (as will be the case with most HC players) was well geared and facepalm running GR100 in a few minutes. High resistance etc, full health, a templar to heal - and save him. His own life safe. Yet because Blizzard failed to detect the disconnection (something they said they’d fix years ago!) they were able to pound me into the ground.

Blizzard: “LOL, Shit happens, start over. LOL”

I think I’m about done with Blizzard (Microsoft). If they don’t care, if they can’t fix their systems, why should we care!?