Blizz not taking posts seriously?

I and many others have through months now made posts about the communities not working, and only getting some non-working “shut-up” comments from GM’s. Is this problem taken seriously or is this the way Diablo social features will be from now on???

I have made a post 6 days ago -still no replies so…idk

What’s the point of having Technical Support if they don’t even look at the page?? I don’t get this way of running a company, only gone one way after joining up with Activision - DOWN

Hi there, I thought I’d address your concern here, and mention we don’t have any updates to share except the issue is still being investigated at the present time. As with all bugs/problems some take longer than others to find and resolve. I’m really sorry for the inconvenience that this has been causing you and others currently.

We aren’t really replying to any “extra” threads on the matter as we don’t have any updates, as soon as we have any good news we’ll be able to share it with you!

Have you considered posting a stickied thread (either in Technical Support or General Discussion) so people know it’s actually being investigated? That way you might get less new threads on the topic.

1 Like